Juicy Couture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juicy Couture

tried searching for a juicy couture thread but couldn't find any, so started a new thread here.

was lemming a juicy couture bag, and chanced upon this wholesaler (bagmaker) website via google.com:
    kingtide bag factory

OMG.. look at the variety of JC bags they have on that site. everything... from designs/ colours/ to even dust bags/ stuffing paper. wow... call me "suaku", but is this legal? authentic? defected goods? i mean.... does juicy couture actually allow their manufacturer to openly sell their bags at lower prices online? or is this a hush-hush thing?

having said that, the rates are quite attractive (still ex., but much cheaper than the main channels). i think wholesale prices will be even better.
    no wonder so many people are bringing in bag-supplies from china.

i like these.. yummy! (click for larger swap)

*suaku = person who is uninformed, ignorant
    Last edited by duckiee; 22-01-2006, 01:34 PM.

Hey! i'm interested!! but are those bags authentic? i saw the office is in guangzhou, china. most grade AAA replicas are from there IIRC
    Last edited by felicity; 22-01-2006, 12:30 AM.

Comment

i don't know if they're authentic or not.
      but judging from the price different, and the description about themselves... i suspect most likely hi-quality replicas. *shrugs*

Comment

it's not authentic. COs ive one of this velour daydreamer bag . And mine is authentic.

Comapred it to mine. My ribbon has two tones. Unlike the ribbon shown in their pic. And the Juicy label tag is slight different. My velour seems to look plusher. But cant really judge from the pic. ANd the purple leather part is not crinkled. Real juicy leather is of rather good quality. Doesnt get crinkled one.

But the insides of the bag look pretty much similar.

Honestly speaking, the bag looks like a top grade replica cos the diffs arent that great. I would get from the webby if i dont mind about authenticity issues.

Comment

limme, your velour daydreamer bag is really nice!
          Heck, know i'm lemming for one...

Comment

Yar, i been lemming for Juicy couture bags.. limme, may i know where you bought the bag from? and how much is it?

Comment

hi ladies, we're right... that kingtide bag factory website sells non-authentic/ replicas.
              sent them an email last night, and got the following reply.

Q: Are these bags 100% authentic Juicy Couture bags? or are they high-quality replicas?
              A: it's high quality replica. All items & colors shown on our website are exactly the same we sent to our Customers.
              Q: Your website states "The minimum order: 3 pcs each style for wholesale."
              A: 3pcs. minimum can be mix with colors.
              Q: What is the wholesale cost (including shipping & handling) to Singapore
              A: free shipping to your door serivces.
              Q: How can we trust that items will be safely delivered upon order & payment?
              A: you can make your judgement by the way we are talking with the business, and other means... to see we are really in the business, we make profit by selling our products. We are serious with our business.

with free shipping for min. 3 items from same style - i guess can consider if not fussy about authenticity. the price is quite far from the original.

Comment

Hello, may i know are the prices stated in the website in USD?

Comment

yes yvannie, prices stated are in USD.
                  if you ordered anything less than 3 items from each style, shipping + handling will be charged at USD38 per shipment. if the min. wholesale criteria (min. 3 items per style) is met, then shipping to one location is FOC (if i understood his reply correctly).

Comment

i am really really lemming for them...

Comment

Hmm the ribbon difference ... i've found something similar.... a little more expensive but was told its totally the same as the real deal. http://www.iofferart.com/i/JUICY-COUTURE-BAGS-9425904

Comment

i know... the bags are so nice. if the actual replicas are really as pretty/ good-quality as seen in the pics. i don't mind getting one or myself
                        let's wait and see if there is more interest... then maybe can speak to the mods. to start an official spree.

Comment

Yup, an official spree would be good. Looking forward to that. Celest, I dunno whether to thank you or "hate" you for my new lemming

Comment

ashley: i also don't know whether to thank or hate myself for this..
                            but the bags are so pretty.

lele: the link that you posted, those pics. really look better/ higher quality. but price point is also significantly higher than the kingtide one

Comment

I love juicy couture bags. i am lemming on one myself, but its a replica. I think the real ones are sooooo tempting!

Comment

Working...
                              X