Home-based seamstress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home-based seamstress?

Hi, just wonderin if anyone has any contacts of good home-based seamstress (North or East Spore) that's not too expensive?

Thanks.

what is the service you need?

Comment

Hi hi, I need a seamstress who can sew based on pictured I provide...mainly tops and perhaps sometimes dresses or skirts.
      Thanks!

Comment

i need a seamstress to repair my 40 litre bag too..the strap broke. any recommendations? thanks

Comment

Me too! I am looking home-based seamstress... Any recommend?

Comment

hi! what do you need your seamstress to sew????

Comment

hehe..my mum used to be a seamstress sewing evening gowns etc...but she has since retired

Comment

I knew a home based seamstress, kindly take a look at her website - http://www.geocities.com/preciouswea...ver.index.html

Recommended good workmanship and service

Comment

tanyja,
                  have u tried her services? how are her charges?

Comment

Originally posted by Mochaccino
                    tanyja,
                    have u tried her services? how are her charges?

Yes, i did a two separate pc cheongsam and it is nice. I think e charges according to the design and fabric that u chose. If u r interested, u can call or email for further enquiry.

Comment

Originally posted by tanyja
                      I knew a home based seamstress, kindly take a look at her website - http://www.geocities.com/preciouswea...ver.index.html

Recommended good workmanship and service
                      cool, been looking for a seamstress that does made to measure services, is her charges expensive? i saw alot of online vintage dresses , but i cannot find, was thinking of looking for a seamstress to help me made some so that i can save the time searching ard. my mum used to be a seamstress & tailor as well, but now she switch lines & sold her s/m aldy

Comment

North side

Blk 101 Yishun ave 5
                        #01-81

Stall outside starhub shop. Good sewing skill and reasonable price. May even collect on the same day or latest the next.

Comment

A search gave me this:

http://www.eguide.com.sg/niche/niche...860&page=class

Some might be expensive not to mention not home-based. It's a wedding directory after all.

I am on the lookout too. Do let us know if any of you ladies have tried out these seamstresses

Comment

Im looking for home based tailor in the North area? Cheap and good. Any recommendations? Can PM me the address?

Comment

hi,

anyone knows good freelance seamstress at north area? eg: khatib, yishun, sembawang, woodlands.. i have gown design in mind, will buy the fabric myself, just need good seamstress to measure and sew for me.. if possible, also wanted to know their charges like. TIA!

Comment

Working...
                              X