Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is making the tokidokis now??

Comment

• Ehhh I'm not too sure tho' but its does seem that it's under Tokidoki branding now..so it's truly made & designed by Tokidoki

Comment

• Originally posted by teiko View Post
        Who is making the tokidokis now??
        From the tokidoki blog some time ago, I remember reading that when the contract ends, the new line of tokidoki bags will be distributed and marketed by LeSportsac, but won’t be LeSportsac bags, so I'm guessing they should still be made by LeSportsac?

Comment

• but somehow i still prefer the older range of tokidokis ... however need to streamline my collection cuz I went overboard last year

Comment

• birki, have you ever ordered from Tokidoki's official website? is it possible to order using vpost?

Comment

• saddle-up~ I have not ordered from Tokidoki website before, but I think they are shipping international now you can refer to http://shop.tokidoki.it/help_ship_international.asp for more info.

Personally I would prefer to buy from ebay since I can choose the placements I like hehe

Comment

• Anyone knows where I can get a vacanze? Missed out on it but I just saw the print and it's so darn cute!

Comment

• I think ebay would be your best bet already.
                  Vacanze was out late last year.

I also prefer the older range of tokidokis. The new prints are cute but somehow the bags just don't look as pretty...
                  Well, good news for my wallet...

Comment

• Tokidoki Hello Kitty can be found at Takashimaya Hello Kitty section.

Comment

• I've seen them!!! but everything is so expensive!!

Comment

Working...
                      X