Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gojane.com

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gojane.com

    I just received this! very pretty top but it doesn't suit me. Interested, pls pm me

    daphnee
    Cozy Rookie
    Last edited by daphnee; 18-03-2006, 07:01 AM.

  • #2
    hows the sizing like as compare to that of AE or Topshop? would like to get this top but m clueless if the tee will fit me or not.

    GoJane Top

    Comment


    • #3
      fay, that peacocky expansion tee i believe should be snug-fit, u know the sexy hug your curves type so if u prefer a more comfy fit, go one size up from gojane size chart (esp if you belong to upper range of the measurement given for a particular size).

      i think i am a topshop 6 (or and their S tops fit me well 90% of the time. the other 10% = half too big, half a lil snug.

      Comment


      • #4
        thanks falo! i m a size L for AE (still roomy) do u think i can fit into size L for *** top? i much prefer it to hve breathin space den body hugging sort..

        Comment


        • #5
          oh dear i have no idea about AE sizing. but if you are typical local L and u prefer not body hugging, afraid you will have to skip this tee (and most of gojane tees in fact - from pic, they look like meant to be "show off curves" feminine cut sort with lotsa spandex).

          Comment


          • #6
            thanks falo! money saved!

            Comment


            • #7
              Expansion Tee

              Hey, i have this tee in size M, measurement for armpit to armpit is 16", length about 23". It fits me nicely, not too tight or too loose. i wear AE tee size M. HTHs.

              Comment


              • #8
                ladies who's keen in the jamari and atonia tops pls lmk as i have decided to let go of mine

                Comment


                • #9
                  Helo!

                  Can i *** how to order all these pretty stuff from gojane ... like it so much but dunno how the procedure ..please help ! TIA

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    gojane a breeze to order cos they accept international cc and also ship internationally for flat rate usd35 (of cos, if u have only a few items, u can opt for vpost instead). just click click add items to cart and checkout (fill in whatever info is needed). wait for shipping notice email. there done!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Any Babes ordering from Gojane, pls let me know. THey have pretty new arrivals!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes Me Too!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          but ex this week, beyond budget and no 20% discount to cushion.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            is there enough interest? i'm thinking of doing a Go jane Spree.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yes, me! =D

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X