Gojane.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gojane.com

I just received this! very pretty top but it doesn't suit me. Interested, pls pm me

daphnee
    Cozy Rookie
    Last edited by daphnee; 18-03-2006, 07:01 AM.

hows the sizing like as compare to that of AE or Topshop? would like to get this top but m clueless if the tee will fit me or not.

GoJane Top

Comment

fay, that peacocky expansion tee i believe should be snug-fit, u know the sexy hug your curves type so if u prefer a more comfy fit, go one size up from gojane size chart (esp if you belong to upper range of the measurement given for a particular size).

i think i am a topshop 6 (or and their S tops fit me well 90% of the time. the other 10% = half too big, half a lil snug.

Comment

thanks falo! i m a size L for AE (still roomy) do u think i can fit into size L for *** top? i much prefer it to hve breathin space den body hugging sort..

Comment

oh dear i have no idea about AE sizing. but if you are typical local L and u prefer not body hugging, afraid you will have to skip this tee (and most of gojane tees in fact - from pic, they look like meant to be "show off curves" feminine cut sort with lotsa spandex).

Comment

thanks falo! money saved!

Comment

Expansion Tee

Hey, i have this tee in size M, measurement for armpit to armpit is 16", length about 23". It fits me nicely, not too tight or too loose. i wear AE tee size M. HTHs.

Comment

ladies who's keen in the jamari and atonia tops pls lmk as i have decided to let go of mine

Comment

Helo!

Can i *** how to order all these pretty stuff from gojane ... like it so much but dunno how the procedure ..please help ! TIA

Comment

gojane a breeze to order cos they accept international cc and also ship internationally for flat rate usd35 (of cos, if u have only a few items, u can opt for vpost instead). just click click add items to cart and checkout (fill in whatever info is needed). wait for shipping notice email. there done!

Comment

Any Babes ordering from Gojane, pls let me know. THey have pretty new arrivals!!!

Comment

Yes Me Too!!

Comment

but ex this week, beyond budget and no 20% discount to cushion.

Comment

is there enough interest? i'm thinking of doing a Go jane Spree.

Comment

Yes, me! =D

Comment

Working...
                              X