No announcement yet.

Shoes from Charles & Keith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i heard these shoes often has defects or something. that explains the cheap price. but if not obvious then ok la. worth it. too bad i can't go

Comment

• Hi ladies, I just came back from the sale... very packed and i illegal parked by the roadside. Alot of cars were doing that. Luckily I didnt get any summon

There are alot of people. I'm wearing a size 3, so most of the shoes I wanted is OOS. Only managed to get 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs at $40 each, not very much cheaper in my opinion. The $40 ones is supposed to belong to the more "premium" range, retail price $59.90 or $69.90 if I dont rem wrongly. I didnt want to go home empty handed, so decided to buy them. Abit impulsive buying i think. Hope I dont regret buying them.

I bought 2 belts at $8 each. Total damage is $126. There were alot of people grabbing the bags, I tried to take a look at it, but in the end decided not to buy any as I have too many bags at home which i rarely use also.

Comment

• But don't have nice bags. :\

unravel_moi : haha ya i saw a pair of denim wedges at expo. Quite nice. But I don't wear so high heels..

I bought 4 pairs of $9 heels. No time to check whether they are defected... Went to get the more expensives shoes but the SA i grabbed was so lousy at finding whether there were stocks for the pair i wanted. In the end, so pissed by his slowness....

Seriously I'd rather go back Expo. Less chaotic....and prices not much difference.

Btw, the $9 bin at Expo is not very impressive. haha....mostly small sizes.

Comment

• vivavoomz - i agree, that bin at expo is just too messy too. just digging for shoes makes hands dirty & dusty, mm.

Comment

• just saw from their website, the new spring summer 2009 catalogue, the shoes looks so nice! are idea if it is outside for sale at the stores already?

Comment

• clover, i see the new collection already out in stores!
              go check it out

Comment

• woopie!!! its available at the regular stores right? not the signature one...??? tks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by whitefrost View Post
                  i have stopped buying their shoes for a long long time..
                  i used to like the brand when they first started out at amara hotel..
                  but now, the quality of the shoe is disasterous...
                  the heel is wobbly and there's no support... my feet ache so much that i have difficulty walking in them..
                  Yeah same here. I know every 1 mth or so I'll need to repair the heel. Also lately their designs are not very fantastic

Comment

• I agree that the quality becomes worse now

Comment

• Their shoes hurt!

Comment

• i blacklist C&K for a few years after buying a few pairs and always end up getting blisters etc.

but the other day i couldn't resist and bought a pair of heels, wear it out for shopping for a whole day. other then the height that makes my feet a little tired for walking about for long, there's no blisters or anything!!

i guess it all depends on the cutting of the shoe itself!

Comment

• don't you all find that C&K shoes pricing are rising sky high now? or maybe it is me?
                          haha.

Comment

• Yes it is. They're getting more and more Expensive! But I cant resist not getting them

Members got 10% off! hehee

Comment

• so far, only 1 pair of C&K shoes didn't hurt me.

which i found weird!!! but true, i agree their prices are rocketing sky high! but then again, their concept is about having the same design as designer shoes but at a much cheaper price than those originals. Maybe thats why they kept increasing the prices, cause no matter what, they are cheaper.

Comment

• how do I get to be a member?

Comment

Working...
                                X