Yves Saint Laurent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yves Saint Laurent

With all the hype about IT bags, I feel we need to add on this one: The YSL Muse. Does anyone owns one already??

I only like their signature YSL tote bags. Very IN in Japan, those!

Comment

I have seen the white muse bag and it's lovely! But it's too big so I didn't get it I'm lemming for their shoes instead!

Comment

IRL?? I think there are 3 sizes for the muse: the XL, the L and the med so you can actually choose between the 3 for a size suitable for you

Comment

teiko, I think the one I saw was the largest no wonder But it's a good thing I didn't get that cos my mum got me the Fendi B Bag instead

Comment

OIC I am beginning to likey the muse, especially since there is going to be a vintagey olive leather on for pre-fall.

Do you happen to know how much it costs??

Comment

I like the muse. And yes, love the olive too. Did you see pictures of it? Hmm, but it doesn't go well with short skirts since it's so big, no? (trying hard not to think too much of the bag, me).

Comment

You can choose the smaller one I think med will be better for you. Nope didn't see the actual vintage leather .

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
                  OIC I am beginning to likey the muse, especially since there is going to be a vintagey olive leather on for pre-fall.

Do you happen to know how much it costs??
                  Sorry sweetie, I didn't check out the prices but my guess is it should be at least 2.3K

Comment

By the way, I love how Lindsay Lohan looks with the Muse bag! I think this is the medium size, it could be the smallest though But nevertheless, it's so chic, especially if you pair it with this season's long shorts/bermudas, a la Lindsay Lohan, pretty! But I would have worn some platform heels (so loving YSL's) instead of flats

Comment

Originally posted by pinkiestarlet
                      Sorry sweetie, I didn't check out the prices but my guess is it should be at least 2.3K
                      Fair quote, much cheaper than the spy!

Comment

It's going for US$1295, and according to those at tfs, it's even cheaper in Paris. I'm going to get my friend to get for me in Paris.

Comment

Eh?? I thought you didn't like it

Comment

Originally posted by pinkiestarlet
                            By the way, I love how Lindsay Lohan looks with the Muse bag! I think this is the medium size, it could be the smallest though But nevertheless, it's so chic, especially if you pair it with this season's long shorts/bermudas, a la Lindsay Lohan, pretty! But I would have worn some platform heels (so loving YSL's) instead of flats
                            Wow, I can't believe it.
                            She has the white muse in both oversized and now the medium!

The muse is a really practical and classic bag, something that I may buy next season.
                            I think it's an investment piece that will never disappoint.

Comment

The muse bag was featured in Urban and it cost ~ $1900 IIRC..

Comment

Working...
                              X