How many bags do you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many bags do you own?

bags you have? How many to stop the collection? all branded?

i personally got over 30 bags.. ranging from handbags to totes.. can never stop collecting!! cos i'm really really a bag person.. love bags! =)

Comment

my bags collection is uncountable more than hundreds i think i collect unique bags some got brand some no brand on top of that i collect vintage bags too
      Last edited by beatrice_beauty; 02-08-2006, 11:16 PM.

Comment

wow, u girls have soo many bags.. i'm e patheic one here.. i've got less than 6 bags..

Comment

How many bags do you girls own?

I lost count how many bags i have already. Handbag, document bag, gym bag, backpack, sling bag, clutches, waist pouch, totes and etc etc....

But here comes the question......

With so many bags, how do you girls store and keep them properly? I'm trying to do some housekeeping for my room and i realised that the bags are very difficult to keep, and usually its strewn all around my room.

Comment

How many bags do i own? Uncountable..Haha
            I pack all my bags into 2 large toyogo plastic box.

Comment

Red thriftstore leather handbag,
              My mothers old shoulder bag,
              3 cloth totes,
              1 tote.. tote lol :D,
              A backpack.

So thats 7 in total .

Oh right, i forgot to add where i keep them. The totes i just hand on this plastic tie rack hanger thing, the back pack, handbag and shoulder bag are on one of the shelves of my closet.

Comment

I stored my bags in big plastic box with wheels bought from NTUC (i have 2 of that) & a Big Winnie the Pooh print Mainlander bag (1). The rest which I can't squeeze in i put & seal it individually in plastic bag & left it outside.

Comment

currently i store them in the shelves of my walk in wardrobe.
                  Most of them are in their cloth pouches and some like gucci, coach, i keep in their boxes.
                  have told my FH when we do up our house, i want to have an area especially for my bags...
                  heheh
                  i don't really have that many, less than 50

Comment

good question.. i have alot i must say.. from small bags and cluthes to big totes for school. but it just seem like never enuogh for me to match the occassions and outfit..

Comment

lost count of how many bags i have!

well, i keep my bags in 2 of my platform boxes, which is i think 50% bigger than those toyogo plastic boxes. for my gucci, coach and lv bags, i will put them in those dustbags.

for those cheap cheap sling bags, pouches, i just throw into the platform boxes. there are i think 3-4 bags in my wardrobe too.... my SO is complaining that my wardrobe is too messy

Comment

So scary all of you....
                        I have like at most 10 (if you include the lame sling bags I've kept and not used since my secondary school days some 4 years ago).
                        For me I put my nicer bags in its original plastic bag and dump in the packets of silica gel (sometimes from food packages ) and hang the plastic bag on S-hooks in my wardrobe. The cheaper rubbishy bags I just fold and stuff them into random wardrobe space

Comment

definitely more than 50

Comment

actually i have sold alot of bags in yahoo auction already but..... i buy 1 bag whenever 1 sold one

Comment

i collect bags from vintage to new ones ranging from big tote bag to small clutch and wallets about 200 or more i don't really count them i classified them in this way
                              small wallets and clutches one box
                              shoulder and tote bags one box
                              sling bags one box
                              beach bags one box
                              straw bags one box
                              dinner bags one box
                              a 29" tv box to contain those bulky bag that can't be folded or ceased hard usually hard case bag
                              i think itz easier to locate them when you need to use it hope that helps

Comment

Working...
                              X