Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Bag are you carrying / Lemming badly for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Bag are you carrying / Lemming badly for?

Hi Girls,

I'm into bags recently and have always wondered how you girls match your bags with your clothes. I see my friends having bags in tons of designs and colours and even with prints, yet they are able to carry them off well.

Sad to say, I've tried but ended up looking like a twisted rainbow. I can't seem to be able to match my handbags / totes to my clothes. Hence, my bags are usually either black or brown.

Do share what bags you have and tell us about what clothes / colours you match them with?
    Why not also share what bags you're lemming for this season?

(Pictures are very much appreciated)

Hi Kelly!

Glad to see a thread like yours I'm a self confessed bag hoarder! I used to have problems co- ordinating my bags and shoes to my clothes...but now, (after a lot of experimenting), i realised it never works when you try too hard! I simply stick to a colour scheme and throw one contrasting colour in to make it work. My favourite combination now is the dark brown and pink or mint colours...

Comment

Now I've got a very bad lemming for this bag. Heard that it's going to be discontinued soon, which leaves me with less than a month to decide whether or not to get it. It's awfully expensive. Sigh...

Do you girls think it's worth it to just plunge 1.1K on this bag, considering that it's cloth material?
      Dark Blue or Pink?

Picture courtesy of Karmadearie
      Last edited by Fluffs; 07-08-2006, 11:25 PM.

Comment

It defintely a must buy.. if not because of the chery josephine was already OOS, i wouldn't bought this too.

Currently, lemming for:

Comment

Kelly : I vote for the red one. The contrast of colours is more stark and makes the bag stand out. Plus, I think it's a pretty colour. I nearly bought the same bag too, but since SO felt it wasn't worth the price for a fabric bag, I bought the monogram canvas series in the end. However, since it's going to be discontinued soon, I feel it's a good buy, because it might become a collector's item.

Comment

Shopping Addict, Creepcake,

Thanks for your input. I too feel that the pink one is nice. But I'm really worried that I might stain it or get it dirty, so wondering whether I should take dark blue. This bag is supposed to last me for some time.

Comment

Lemming for a Goyard tote.
              Last edited by boolet; 08-08-2006, 08:46 AM.

Comment

i think the pink is nicer, cos the mini monogram shows better and the colour is sweeter.

i have a light blue josephin.. bought in paris in may, and was told it'll be discontinued. but the sales asst in Sg said they didn't hear abt that.

anyways, if you happen to have friends going to europe, paris in particular, u can get them to buy it for you. Cos after conversion and tax refund of 12%, it's approximately 30% cheaper, thereabts.

have the same problem with colours; always buying safe colours like black. but recently added some white and khaki bags! no pics to post yet though. will do so in future.

Comment

I want a Louis Vuitton Antigua!!~

Comment

wanted a LV suhali range bag.. but recently ppl are telling me i spend way too much money on bags...

Comment

lemming for bags from Gucci's 85th anniversary

currently carrying the gucci D ring hobo

Comment

saw a tote that is white in colour with light blue straps with a knot
                        at the end of the strap....does anyone knows where to find it?

Comment

Usually I'll be carrying my Gucci tote bag but I like to rotate it with my LVs as well.

Comment

lemming for this
                            chloe paddington

carrying this
                            lv jasmine

Comment

lemming for a LV speedy after all these years. prices had gone up and so has my lemmings. argh.

Comment

Working...
                              X