Long dangling earrings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long dangling earrings

Anyone knows where I can find really long, elegant dangling earrings, suitable for night occasions? Those that are worn by Hollywood celebs?

lots of places sell them, any specific design u looking for?

i saw some vintage looking ones at roses in the loft a day or two ago but they're kinda pricey, i'm looking for something like a bunch of dangling beads to wear with my butterfly ring, vintage looking

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
      lots of places sell them, any specific design u looking for?

i saw some vintage looking ones at roses in the loft a day or two ago but they're kinda pricey, i'm looking for something like a bunch of dangling beads to wear with my butterfly ring, vintage looking
      I don't want any of those ethnic kinds. I want really simple ones. Something that can be worn with halter necks. As long as can be. And obvious.

I've seen some but they are either too ethnic, too short or just too plain for night wear.

Comment

how about that shop that sells crystal jewellery at wheelock place? the once near sakae sushi? they've a nice variety; also have seen some simple onces at various pushcarts - cheap, not silver or anything but pretty

Originally posted by kare2711
        I don't want any of those ethnic kinds. I want really simple ones. Something that can be worn with halter necks. As long as can be. And obvious.

I've seen some but they are either too ethnic, too short or just too plain for night wear.

Comment

If you want to get not-too-ex ones that are made of gold, try local jewellers like tianpo, poh heng, I always see pretty, long, dangly earrings in their display windows.

Comment

You can try the costume jewellery section at Seiyu Bugis. They have a pretty wide selection there. Good luck in finding the perfect pair!

Comment

Try Perlini's silver? Some of their designs are really elegant! I remember seeing some earrings exactly like what you described recently.

Comment

Thanks all I'll check out the places you all mentioned.

Comment

you can try this place at CityLink Mall...it's called SIX...they stock some really elegant long earrings...the kind with fax diamonds...but looks really glam

Comment

I got a pair of long dangling ones from perlini but is rather heavy that I can't run or else my ears would bleed.

Comment

that's pretty scary!

Originally posted by flame
                      I got a pair of long dangling ones from perlini but is rather heavy that I can't run or else my ears would bleed.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebubble
                        that's pretty scary!
                        Yah. Sounds really horrible.

Comment

there's this great place at the heeren annex, next to flowers in teh attic. it's called the oppt shop or something like that. they have great dangly earrings, classic pieces, vintage pieces, plus they can customize a pair for u for like less than thiry bucks!

Comment

try Cineleisure, though its not really a place associated with shopping. But there are a few of those small little shopping carts there that sell really nice dangling earrings at only $8.90!

Comment

Here

I brought this in Far East Plaza only for $9.90
                              Last edited by skinart; 04-04-2003, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X