Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessories

I'm one of those who don't like too much jewellery. Bad news now because I think I'm hooked on these.

AGATHA

I want those with the scottish terrier motif. Help!!

Does anyone know of other cute and good quality accessories shop? I'd love to hear about it.

I want the doggie hairclip too...is this the one you like?

so cute

Comment

Goodness....I just realised the price is $69++ for the hair clip. Tell me my eyes are playing tricks on me or it's time to move my lazy arse and go get my lunch... :roll:

Comment

Yes, Rac. This one is nice. I got the clip one in the end though.
        Not sure how to use this because I've got too little hair.

Comment

i love this doggie!!!!!!!!!!! Been seeing it around... guess those were imitations, so this agatha website is the real thing!!! Do they ship to us!!! WOW, loveeeeeeeeeeee it

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
            I want the doggie hairclip too...is this the one you like?

so cute
            Didn't you have a similar clip on that day we met up with you??
            Last edited by dolphin; 04-09-2003, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
              i love this doggie!!!!!!!!!!! Been seeing it around... guess those were imitations, so this agatha website is the real thing!!! Do they ship to us!!! WOW, loveeeeeeeeeeee it
              Think they do international shipping. Check out the counters at Isetan Wisma and Isetan Scotts. The range in Singapore is actually quite small.

Comment

I don't know about the doggies since there are so many imitations around.

But I love the Paris Mode charm bracelet and the earrings! I can see so many pairs I can buy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                  Didn't you have a similar clip on that day we met up with you??
                  Ya, I'm on this doggie kick as well *LOL* Mine was bought at Bugis Seiyu. Cheap cheap at 2.90 only! No Agatha for me... *sigh*

Comment

Ya, I'm on this doggie kick as well *LOL* Mine was bought at Bugis Seiyu. Cheap cheap at 2.90 only! No Agatha for me... *sigh*
                    That is pretty and cute!

Comment

Hey Rac,

Must show me the next time.

Comment

Dimples-> Then we must meet up soon I will go check out the Agatha ones just to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks Dimples!

Comment

Goodness....I just realised the price is $69++ for the hair clip. Tell me my eyes are playing tricks on me or it's time to move my lazy arse and go get my lunch... :roll:

yeah i got a huge shock too when i saw the prices! I adore the earrings but the price ( $ 100+) is waaaay out of my budget!

Comment

lovely stuff!!
                            the paris mode charm bracelet is absolutely gorgeous! perfect to wear for french class! it's $107 though.
                            and the earrings are all so lovely! sigh!

Comment

that doggie clip is cute!

Comment

Working...
                              X