Charm Bracelets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charm Bracelets

hi! anyone know where to get charm bracelets in spore? besides those brand name boutiques like CD..

or where to get indiv charms? guess could always just get a linked bracelet to string the indiv charms on

thanx!

Re: charm bracelets

Originally posted by cherrycoke
    hi! anyone know where to get charm bracelets in spore? besides those brand name boutiques like CD..

or where to get indiv charms? guess could always just get a linked bracelet to string the indiv charms on

thanx!
    hiyee gurl,

swatch bijoux, tiffany (perhaps the most famous one), moshi moshi (i think so), perlini's. Actually of all, i prefer Follie Follie (less common than tiffany, yet ard same price).

Comment

here's a website that sells indiv charms

http://www.bluemud.com/

Comment

You may want to try getting some really cute charms at Links of London. Their 50% sales seem to go on forever.

Comment

where n what's links of london?

Comment

Originally posted by cherrycoke
            where n what's links of london?
            It's at City Link. The street of shops on your left when you walk out of City Hall MRT station.

Comment

Is Links of London expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                Is Links of London expensive?
                Yes, to me. As expensive as Tiffany. 1 charm (mind you, not even a bracelet) costs $90. But now they have this permanent 50% discount, everything is a little bit more affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by devilish
                  here's a website that sells indiv charms

http://www.bluemud.com/
                  This site stirred up my lemmings!

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
                    This site stirred up my lemmings!
                    yeah! the stuffs at the site seems cheap.

Comment

but bluemud prices are in USD right? coupled with shipping.. sigh..

anyway i realise charm bracelets are not cheap - even at places like perlini's n bits n pieces. those ready made ones are not very nice, n those where u can buy the indiv charms are too exp, around 60 n above i think

Comment

i think i'll take a look around when i go canada n us in dec think should have more affordable choices overseas

Comment

there's this shop at paragon that sells the most GORGEOUS accessories...can't remember the exact name but I think it's pretty difficult to miss cos it's one of the few non-boutiques around... I spotted some charm bracelets too!

Comment

i love the tiffany's multi charm bracelet.....ehehehe

Comment

i really like the charm bracelets at the MET esp the shoe one!

Comment

Working...
                              X