Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady Shades - Sunglasses

What do you wear now?
    Some J Lo inspired sunglasses. Not sure what brand it was.

Are you eyeing anything next?
    My second pair of GUCCI sunglasses. I wore my first to death. :sotong:

HK is perfect for shades!!!

I only have my cheap cheap pairs from HK.

Comment

I don;t wear sunglasses anymore. Maybe cos I am getting old or something but I'd rather wear a hat (or cap) to keep the sun out of my eyes.

Comment

I think the more commonly sought after brand for designer shades would be Gucci and Chanel.

I've got 2 pairs of Chanel...the first one..is just stashed away in the cupboard and the second one..just bought it this year. I think sometimes sunglasses can be a bit of a fad..some look really good at the time when they are just out in the market and you just have to have a pair of them! Then comes next season, it begins to look a bit out of place. I suppose u can never go wrong with some basic shapes of shades tho...I think Gucci does quite classic stuff.

Chanel does really nice shades but they are not suitable for my small face..but i think they are really nice!
        :}

Comment

sunglasses / shades

what do you like?

i'm looking for a chic pair, tinted brown, suitable for outdoor activities e.g. cycling, trekking as well as daily wear in the city...

any opinions on
          rayban, oakley?

i'm clueless on other brands so fill me in! advice much appreciate

Comment

OAKLEYS!!!

Well, i've never had a pair of raybans befor..but i think the right oakleys are really cool and they kinda grip onto the sides of your face. So when you are doing active sports, they wouldn't move around so much..

Also, if you can't find a pair of off the counter oakleys as girls sometimes tend to have smaller faces, you can try the prescription sunglasses. Just choose the frames and lenses and you'll have your pair of custom mad oakleys.

OAKLEYS!!!

Comment

Hmmm does anyone know where to get shades that are suitable for petite girls with small faces? I cant seem to find any ones that aren't exhorbitantly expensive and yet dont look too overwhelming for a small face. everything nice seems too big, arrggh. haha.

Comment

Blue->Definitely Oakley! Get the half jacket ones which I think is way cooler.

Agreed with PetiteCherie on the grip as well.

Nic-> Those designs are nice and my gf has exactly a pair with the same designs. IIRC, either Chanel or Gucci. I like Prada's designs. 'Easier' to wear without being too loud.

Comment

Originally posted by au-revoir
                  Hmmm does anyone know where to get shades that are suitable for petite girls with small faces? I cant seem to find any ones that aren't exhorbitantly expensive and yet dont look too overwhelming for a small face. everything nice seems too big, arrggh. haha.
                  Hi there! i've got a very petite face and I have the same problem as you! i think Espirit do sell some reasonably priced shades and Gucci and smaller oakley frames fit my face too. I hope that works for you too.:]

Comment

Originally posted by PetitCherie
                    Hi there! i've got a very petite face and I have the same problem as you! i think Espirit do sell some reasonably priced shades and Gucci and smaller oakley frames fit my face too. I hope that works for you too.:]
                    haha thanks, will check them out

Comment

Am eyeing maybe a red shade next, from Chanel. But Chanel tends to be quite big for my face....
                      Last edited by nicole; 25-01-2004, 04:55 PM.

Comment

I've a small face (and a fairly small head I reckon), and Chanel is far too overwhelming, like Mango! Try Bonia shades if you're looking for classy professional styles.

Comment

i'm an Oakley's gal through and through. had 2 pairs of 'Minute' model in different colors and totally wore them out. now eyeing a pair of 'Wire's

but Oakleys are so expensive here!!

Comment

Just wondering, for those of you who owns a pair of Oakleys, where did you get them? Any good places to recommend?

Comment

I think Taka having sale for branded sunglasses. Guccis are going at 40% off.

Comment

Working...
                              X