Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elegant Funky Rings

:red: happy Ch new yr to all!
    Does anyone here knows where to get elegant funky looking rings? those abit chunky looking kind. Bvlgari seem to hv some gd-looking ones, but are so expensive. ANyone has any gd recommendations?? My budget abt $700.

heh. these rings are much cheaper than $700, but HTHs :

-Swatch Bijoux (limited selection, but funky all right!)
    -Giorgio Armani jewellry collection (don't know where this is sold tho' but i know it's here in SG)
    -Charlotte de Atelier (sp?)

all i can think of at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by islande
      -Charlotte de Atelier (sp?)
      They're having a sale now. 15% discount for DBS credit card and 10% off for citibank cards. Try the iterchangable ones. You get so many looks with just one ring.

Perhaps try Thierry Mugler? I think they have a few nice pieces too.

Comment

ooh ! i like Charlotte de Atelier's rings. so indivual, so funky!

i thought of another -- Georg Jensen. they have the Fusion ring, interchangeable three layers -- white gold, yellow gold, and diamonds...

Comment

Katriel at Paragon for one-of-a-kind spin off I think they are offering a 10% discount for DBS CC until the end of Feb?

Prices range from $78-$1000+. If you accumulate reciept for over $1000, you will get a lifetime discount of 10% off their in-house as well as Singaporean Designers' range

Comment

i thought of another -- Georg Jensen. they have the Fusion ring, interchangeable three layers -- white gold, yellow gold, and diamonds...
            Good taste. But this one's definitely more than $700 if my memory doesn't fail me. :note:

Comment

-Giorgio Armani jewellry collection (don't know where this is sold tho' but i know it's here in SG)
              Taka level 1, where all the accessories are. IMO, the designs aint worth the hefty price tag IIRC, everything starts from $300+??

Charlotte is much better Really individualistic designs but I can only afford the silver ones. If you can, splurge on the other metals cos the silver ones really tarnish fast. One of my favourite piece is a silver double ring that could double as a pendent $280 onwards. But this is really a very good investment. I think one of the magazines featured the ring recently :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by teiko If you can, splurge on the other metals cos the silver ones really tarnish fast.
                No worries about the silver ones. They don't tarnish easily like some silverware. There's nothing a good polishing can't do. Bring it down to the counter if you are too lazy to do it yourself like me. My trusty 3 year-old is still okay though I've been neglecting it quite a bit.

Comment

hey, thks for the recommendations. I shall chk out the Charlotte ones. I'm interested in those that doesnt tarnish...
                  Shall check out the Swatch collection too, i remembered seeing it before, not bad... jus wouldn't know if they will tarnish??

Comment

Is the charlotte thingy at Suntec city? I did a google search but the results were bad. Will anyone be able to let me know where does it retail?

Comment

yep, its at Suntec...

Comment

... and Ngee Ann City Too.

Comment

ohh thanks zpy and dimples!!

Comment

Can try "Something Precious" also...they've got nice chunky rings with semi precious stones

Comment

hi, summer. Where is 'something precious'? thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X