Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bohemian/Ethnic-y necklaces

Hi everyone!

need some help, i'm new to this forum so hopefully this is the place to ask!

Anyone know where to get unique, bohemian-ny necklaces?

Something special? i'm not on a high budget (something less than 50 pls? still studying )

I've scoured the isetan, chomel, etc and haven't found anything nice. abit tacky lei..

I like bronzey/turqoise pieces heh and am into butterflies, old roses and vintage (if it helps haha)

anyone can help?
    Last edited by dolphin; 25-06-2003, 09:37 AM.

You may want to try Flowers In The Attic @ The Annex, Heeren. The shop carries lots of pretty bohemian fashion, from tops to skirts to bags and shoes and jewellery. There's a nice range of jewellery there by local designers, using semi-precious stones, and prices are very reasonable, should be within your budget. HTH! :wave:

Comment

you can try Holland village shopping centre. secong and third floor got a lot of shops sellings all these products

Comment

-- deleted ---
        Last edited by denise; 09-09-2008, 02:54 PM.

Comment

saw a pushcart at Centrepoint selling them today, but didnt check out their prices...

Comment

hi! thanks so much girls, i took a look at certain places, and i'm not impressed by those on velvet strings with big chunky things at the end

sigh.. the bf kept asking me why i seemed to like the "tarnished" stuff! it's not tarnished, its antique! you know..long bronzey chains, that sort.

if anybody knows anymore places do tell me! thanks so much all again

i love flowers in the attic too!

Comment

anyway, i've found something simple and elegant. FEP level one, there's a jewellery store that customises necklaces with beads and bronze-y pieces!

The guy there seems nice and keen to help, and i bought stuff to DIY myself too. Lots of flat, ethnic pieces that u can pair with antique chains, and jazz up with small crystals or roses.

Comment

wow lollipop, sounds interesting!
                I seldom go to FEP so where's the shop located? Near where?
                Im sure you'll look great with those beaded necklaces and camis with flirty skirts! Way to go!

Comment

great you found what u want! hope you have fun beading them up

Comment

hi!
                    i wore it yesterday with an olive green cami and linen capris

got many compliments (abt the necklace, heh not me )

Hunny, its at FEP level one, the name of the shop escapes me! But its the only beads shop, nice antique finish metal pieces on wire necklace.

i don't frequent FEP but found nice vintage shops tt play scratchy 30s!

Comment

lollipop Im sure they complimented you as well sweetie!
                      I can imagine how you look already!

I've yet to find my perfect pair of drawstring capris.
                      Where did you get your from?
                      I wanna try Fond Hugs but the bf said I look like a maid! :piss:

Haha any ideas?

Comment

What's Fond Hugs?

I'm also in search of the perfect pair of denim capris....SO says capris makes my legs look like sticks.

Comment

yeap! Fond Hugs is kinda like a 'lower-end' version of Island shop, they've got a nice selection of capris and tops all very 'thailand' style the price is kinda steep though i must say...esp. if you've been to thailand before

Comment

Yah Pan, Fond Hugs is just diagonally opposite MNG at Suntec.

Sky,
                            yah I also love their exotic designs. Many ang-mos love wearing them too.. I always see them wearing baggy drawstring capris with spag top. Droolz~~

Pauline,
                            where is IslandShop??

Comment

Aha, will check this place out! How come i never notice it? :roll: I must have a one track mind....mangomangomango....

NOt Pauline but Island Shop is in Tangs. It's their inhouse label. Also very easy breezy resort-style pieces.

Comment

Working...
                              X