Designer Knock Offs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designer Knock Offs

replica handbags? my friend from the USA is coming to visit and has been told we have alot of replica handbags here. I can't think of any place that might sell these fake handbags.

She is looking for something like the lady's street or lady's market in Hong Kong.

any tips or suggestions?

^__^
    lost

hi snowstar,
    I think our Bugis Street is something like HK's women street. although much much smaller. Replica bags always can be found at night markets, flea markets (sometimes) and I dont know where else already..

Comment

hunny, thanks!

sorry to sound dense but would you have night market or flea market suggestions other than Bugis? When she arrives, we will go check it up!

so far i went to far east and only saw lookalike but not replicas. grin... i hope you are right!

Comment

snowstar dont worry sometimes I m in a loss where to find places to buy things out of the blue!

I m not a fan of pasar malams so I guess I cant help you there, but seriously I think SG is not a place to buy replicas or is it that I dont pay attention? :huh:

Another alternative I suggest is Yahoo auctions Singapore where many people sell replicas too.

And I agree that FEP not that great to find replicas.

Comment

grin! im so glad im not the only blur one... i was thinking Singapore?????? i dont see ANY replicas at all!!! but her friends told her.

next time, she should go HK!

Comment

HK and Shenzhen (China) iare much better bets.

Comment

HK, China and Korea are better bets.. I saw some lookalikes at markets but there's a very very limited range available. Check your local wet market and the stores around there

Comment

I think Korea's the place for real 'real' replicas! haven't been there myself but heard lots of stuff about that place...they even have grades for them!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                  I think Korea's the place for real 'real' replicas! haven't been there myself but heard lots of stuff about that place...they even have grades for them!
                  yep! don't know how true it is but when my uncle was in korea, they brought them to the LV factory and there's a shop hidden inside the factory where they sell the replicas :sotong: :sotong:

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                    yep! don't know how true it is but when my uncle was in korea, they brought them to the LV factory and there's a shop hidden inside the factory where they sell the replicas :sotong: :sotong:
                    Joanna really?!! LV factory that produces authentic AND replicas?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunny
                      Joanna really?!! LV factory that produces authentic AND replicas?
                      It's not that they are replicas, but the LV factory in korea for eg. instead of producing say 1000 pieces that LV has ordered, will maybe produce a bit more than a 1000 and sell the balance cheaply through the 'back door'

The materials used are the same as a real LV bag...but u just get it cheaper because you buy it through the back door

Same goes for China too.

Comment

-- deleted ---
                        Last edited by denise; 09-09-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KellyC
                          It's not that they are replicas, but the LV factory in korea for eg. instead of producing say 1000 pieces that LV has ordered, will maybe produce a bit more than a 1000 and sell the balance cheaply through the 'back door'

The materials used are the same as a real LV bag...but u just get it cheaper because you buy it through the back door

Same goes for China too.
                          Wow! Amazing!! I didnt even know there are such things as I always thought such brands always control their quality, quantity and serial numbers all that.. Hmmm but I read that from factory outlets, they dont have seral numbers, although they are considered the "real" thing.

Comment

Actually FEP does have a few shops selling those bags u want. Try level 2! =) There's another at the building besides Peninsula Plaza. Its on the ground floor. =)

Comment

I have a coupla LV replicas that my auntie stashed at my place and forgot to take home! She got them from Korea ( I think she got a dozen at a go or something cos she said they were AAA grade or something) and she just couldnt lug everything home! Muahaha. So if anyone wants them I'm willing to clear, or I'll just rid them on yahoo. I have absolutely no use for them and they're simply there fighting for space with the dust bunnies down under my bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X