visors, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visors, anyone?

what with the hot weather now, there's no better time to invest in a good visor methinks

it beats the conventional shades (which my nose can't prop up well enough!) and is a stylish, sporty alternative to other hats/caps.

do you own a visor? have you seen any nice ones around? do share!

hi feine, i'm searching for a nice visor too! the sun's getting brighter these days, i can't even open my eyes! hee~

anyway, the other time giordano was selling them... in 2 colors, yellow and blue. it's pretty plain and simple, but i lvoe the shade of yellow! didn't get them at that time cos' i didn't think i'd wanna get them... kinda regret i didn't get them at that time! it isn't selling now cos they've changed season...

hope other cotters can help!

Comment

i've seen some nice simple ones at Nike

Comment

Try Lips at Far East Plaza. I saw quite afew over there last weekend.

Comment

There are nice ones at Nautica, i got my bright red one there

HTH

Comment

Just bought my 1st visor when I last went to bangkok. Love it. It's a fake golf brand but looks quite cool. Haven't been shopping around in S'pore much to know wheres the good visors are.

Comment

i'm digging those on sale at holister! the maui visor!
              Last edited by cosmopolitan; 26-04-2004, 05:27 PM.

Comment

ooooh, pretty!!

Comment

yea i love the ones from hollister too!

Comment

occasionally roxy has some nice ones too! HTH!

Comment

I get mine from ROXY, quite affordable and pretty cute colors!

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                        Just bought my 1st visor when I last went to bangkok.
                        BANGKOK! Yay! That's where i'll be heading in six weeks' time.

Guess I'll wait till then to buy one then. Can't resist a good bargain!

Comment

Originally posted by feine
                          BANGKOK! Yay! That's where i'll be heading in six weeks' time.

Guess I'll wait till then to buy one then. Can't resist a good bargain!
                          aww gal, when you come back, do show us pics of your stash! me and my gfs daydream about heading there for a few days, but we may not in the end have fun!

Comment

haha ok i will... i'm saving up hard now just to blow it all in bangkok.

Comment

Originally posted by feine
                              haha ok i will... i'm saving up hard now just to blow it all in bangkok.

same here! i'm going next week! pray hard i have enough to blow!

Comment

Working...
                              X