Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Watches??

Hi Guys,

Anyone knows where to get cheap watches around? Shops that sell branded watches from Guess, Diesel to DKNY etc. and is priced way below retail prices.

Much info will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Zico

Perhaps u can try, shops like vincent watches? I'm not very sure where can the store be found.. usu at neighbouhood malls. I think there is one at Jurong Point. The prices of their watches are generally cheaper than the prices at departmental stores.

Comment

I think neighbourhood shops will sell their watches at a lower price.

Comment

Prestige Times at Bras Basah first level. They sell watches at around 10% off department store retails prices and you can still bargain from there.

Comment

theres one vincent watches outlet in causeway point.

Comment

The building between Albert Complex and the Guan Yin temple has quite a number of watch shops with relatively low prices. Worth checking them out!

Comment

Look out for pushcarts outside Scotts Shopping Centre and Orchard Emerald.Funky designer knockoffs.

Comment

Hi all,

I plan to buy a watch for a make friend, someone who means a lot to me, a very good friend who has given me lots of support when I'm down, but he's migrating soon. I hope to give him something that will at least let him remember me as a friend.

My budget is around $100. around there, as I'm in a bad financial status now.

Comment

i bought boy's version of a fossil watch for my friend a year back. its only 135 bucks but looks way more expensive... i bought it at tangs... hope that helps =)

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
                    Prestige Times at Bras Basah first level. They sell watches at around 10% off department store retails prices and you can still bargain from there.
                    i think my cousin gets her watched from there quite often and she's always able to get good deals cause she knows how to haggle! but there was once i saw an armani watch which my friend owns selling for a more expensive price there! better to check the prices at other shops before buying!

Comment

lol, i think the shop vendors priced it higher due to price "hagglers" like your cousin!

Comment

Just received a mail from my colleague, there's a casio (baby G & G-shock series)sale going on this weekend (27 SAT - 28 SUN 10AM - 6PM ) at Meritus Mandarin Hotel, Level 8 South Tower.

A chance to get some good bargains

Comment

Originally posted by Hina
                          lol, i think the shop vendors priced it higher due to price "hagglers" like your cousin!
                          that's what i think too! haha! how could a departmental store sell cheaper than a normal store? but from what i know, my cousin's friend always get special rates from that particular shop cause she patronises it quite often and the lady boss knows her..

Comment

Most watch shops do give discount, you can ask them for it. Discount range is about 15-30% depending on brands.

Comment

Check out the push carts outside Bossini at Seiyu Bugis or Cityhall Raffles City. They usually have those $15 - $30 watches and most of them are from Hong Kong.

Comment

Working...
                              X