Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chic accessories for work !

Hi cotters!

Any suggestions on places to find chic and stylish accessories for work? I intend to buy some accessories to match my plain work clothes . Anything from brooches to necklaces and braclets would be nice. Prefer something classy and timeless so that i can match with most clothes.

I seldom shop for accessories before now and so would appreciate any help !

You looking for costume jewellery or the real thing? Any budget?

Comment

Custume ones please.

I'm looking for silver ones as i tend to wear black often.

Comment

tiffany & co has nice silver ones.

Comment

you could try Katriel at Paragon (the extension) for lovely pretty elegant stone jewellery. i also like BP De Silva at Raffles City.

Comment

I don't like silver so much cause they tarnish over time (all silver tarnishes right?), but Tiffany & co and Georg Jenson has beautiful classic designs that goes well with everything! If you like silver, why not get the pieces in white gold or platinium? They last alot longer require lesser maintanence.

Comment

oo love georg jensen stuff.

Comment

how about trying scarves?

quite reasonable priced, adds splashes of colour to brighten up outfits.

mango>>try polishing your silver items with a silver cloth...should be bright & sparkkly soon...

Comment

U didnt mention earrings, but I really love the earrings from Aldo at raffles city.

I recommend Katriel too!!

Comment

Originally posted by nutty

mango>>try polishing your silver items with a silver cloth...should be bright & sparkkly soon...
                    I don't have any silver items
                    Champagne and rose gold looks better against my skin, so my jewellery are mainly these two colour except for a few pieces of white gold.

Comment

mango>>my apologies. i assumed you had silver stuff when you posted that silver stuff tarnish...

Comment

I really like accessories from Swatch Bijoux. They are quite costly but they are really worth it. Design though not timeless, it's loud in a humble way haha.

Comment

there are a lot of pushcarts in raffles city selling accessories, think you can check them out for some ideas

Comment

I adore Swarovski jewellery. They're rhodium plated as well, which means they're shinier and does not tarnish like silver.

Comment

How abt bags? It can be a nice accessory to match plain working outfits, esp those with bright colors.

For example

Comment

Working...
                              X