Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roun Jewellery

HI guys
    Those who are in australia - Do you like roun jewellery? Now they have a website ! Those overseas can have a look!! You can even buy from there www.roun.com.au

Hi vivi,

are you doing advertising here? Please read the CozyForum rules at CozyBulletin before you start posting.

If you are here to participate as a member, do go over to CozyBabes and tell us a bit more about yourself. thank you! :D

Comment

uh no i just wanna list it cos i love the jewellery so i wanna share with others

Comment

Oooh nice jewellry. I especially like the personalised bangle. But not cheap eh.

Comment

vivi, oh i see! hope you understand. some people actually use CozyCot for blatant advertising purposes and it's against the spirit of Cozycot.

Anyways, welcome to CC! See you in CozyBabes!

Comment

ooahhh..i loveeeeee ROUN jewellery and their CS My first buy from Roun was the Initial Pendant when i saw Marcia Hines wore her's on Australian Idol. They custom made mine and sent it via Express Post to Brisbane. How i wish we have a store in Brissy.

Comment

Originally posted by jepunnye
              ooahhh..i loveeeeee ROUN jewellery and their CS My first buy from Roun was the Initial Pendant when i saw Marcia Hines wore her's on Australian Idol. They custom made mine and sent it via Express Post to Brisbane. How i wish we have a store in Brissy.
              Quality is good then?

Comment

it's good to me..no problem yet..so far got 6 items from them already. Way better than most of jewellery stores in Brissy.

Comment

wow..whas the initial necklace like? pretty? ive got a necklace from there too..its a V alphabet with this beautiful shi ny chain (not like the usual link chain).
                  i wear it everyday and its still good haha

Comment

Hmm..wonder if they ship to Singapore? I'm really liking the bangle with initial.

Comment

Working...
                    X