Passport Holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport Holder

I wonder if this is a "fashion" or not. I have no idea which topic to start this thread. Anyhows, do you own a passport holder?

Mine is a pink plastic one with a "pucca face"!!!!!! I bought the ultra man for my hubby, he used it once and now its sitting in the drawer. I prefer cute ones rather than the normal leather ones.... Guess I still love cartoons!

Comment

i have a plain black passport holder from mphosis

Comment

Mine's a leather aquamarine from Braun Buffel. I got it free from some Her World promo years back and its beautiful!

Comment

mine is my melody one love it so much hard to get now!! great plastic material. my sis got the precious moment type.

Comment

I've got a LV one but I find passport holder quite a hassle sometimes, coz lots of cpuntries request for you to remove the passport holder before clearing the customs.

Comment

Mine is also from Sanrio, My Melody. =)

Comment

i have a few... not that i travel a lot, but just couldn't resist all those so cute cartoony ones.

i'm using one that's red with betty boop image right now... also have winnie the pooh, precious moment, and some japanese cartoon character one

i don't mind the slight hassle... it's so cute.
                my SO laughed and commented that i act like a kid...

- crazygirl

Comment

I'm thinking of getting a passport holder for my parents as they travel ALOT. But I don't know which to buy

Comment

i have a mashi maro and a hello kitty passport cover. Prefer the hello kitty one cause i am a die hard fan of hello kitty.

Comment

I am using a LV Damier one.

Tabbie, for parents, I reckon you can get a LV or Braun Buffel one.

Comment

I'm using one from Pierre Cardin. It has pockets to keep my access card, frequent flyer card, embarkation card, and whatnot

Comment

I have a hello kitty passport holder my hubby got for me. I also have passport holders from rolex but I don't use the rolex ones because it looks so business. I love cutie stuff

Comment

Yup queenie, I was thinking of those 2 too! Anyone has any idea how much does a BB and LV passport holder cost?

Comment

i have a black leather one (embossed with NUS logo !! )
                              khe khe khe got it cheap from our direct supplier ...

Comment

Working...
                              X