Haberdashery! sequins & laces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haberdashery! sequins & laces

where can i get ribbons for my dress? it is a unique green, thus, can be rather hard to find. please help! =)

Spotlight would be a good bet.

Comment

You may also try those handicrafts supplies shops selling knit yarns or buttons. I can think of a few places now: there are a few shops in Holland Road shopping centre that you can try. Or the shop near Ocean in People's Park, they specialize in buttons but they do sell ribbons too. And also Arab Street...

Comment

I 2nd Spotlight, they have a very wide variety!

Comment

Try Arab Street too! Tons of styles & colors. Cheap too.

Comment

sequins.. laces..etc

hey gals jzu wondering if anyone knows where i can get sequins, laces n other decorations for apparels at a cheaper rate other than spotlight? any suggestion will be real useful! thanks a lot!

Comment

Try Arab Street?

Comment

do u know whether the shops are open on weekends at Arab Street?

Also, what time do they usually close on weekdays?

I've finally gotten down to getting my ribbon from spotlight but I got the wrong thickness and they don't have the exact colour I wanted....

So I've gotten one that's of the wrong thickness n off colour... sigh....

Thanx for all your help!

Comment

you might like to try People's Park as well!

Comment

Hi, you might want to check out Golden Dragon @ #02-51 People's Park Centre. HThs..

Comment

try this place near textile centre...it's along one of those shophouses bus 32 passes by,from textile centre downwards...that particular shophouse is painted yellow,with a red sign.Sorry!I cant remember the name though...

Comment

would highly recommend this place for its variety of sequins. its located near arab st. if you know where zam zam prata shop is, turn right and there's a small aisle. you'll be able to see this shop selling lotsa variety of sequins

Comment

Originally posted by OperaBella
                          Hi, you might want to check out Golden Dragon @ #02-51 People's Park Centre. HThs..
                          do these shops at people's park open after 6pm on weekdays? and what about weekends? what is their working hours like?

i am planning to drop by one day after work...

Comment

arab street is good! so many choices u can literally spend one whole day browsing through the choices! i always get supplies there. there is a ribbon wholesaler there with cheap ribbons

Comment

u can try chinatown too... the building next to Furama... can't remember the name of the building...

Comment

Working...
                              X