Jewellery From Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewellery From Japan

Anyone knows of any place that sells them in Singapore??

I normally goes to a little shop in Bugis Junction for my fix. Not cheap though but you definately wont see so many replicates on the streets.

They have just put up a website: Fie Japan

I bought a couple of earrings from there too! Very pretty though somewhat similar. Just short of two more pairs to get that discount card but can't find anymore different pieces to buy.
    Last edited by jazzylee; 20-12-2004, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I've just got the discount card too BTW, the stocks move pretty fast, no?

What about necklace and rings? I saw a couple of nice pieces but broke already so can't buy more.

One of the nice necklace is one that looks like a perfume bottle with 2 swarovski crystal inside. It will look nice with a plain Giordano White Tshirt. The other is an Eiffel tower necklace. So French!

Comment

I bought several stuff there as well.. Their designs are nice but they really tarnish rather easily. I didnt qualify for their VIP as i bought all of them on different occasions.

I bought this recently for myself!

Last edited by kiyomi; 20-12-2004, 05:40 PM.

Comment

That's nice I can't really remember if there are any left there. :roll: But I know there are the snowflake earrings the last time I went, didn't really like that design though.

The ones that tarnish easily, are those the white metal ones or the antique metal one??

Comment

those that tarnish easily are white metal ones..

this is the first time i bought antique metal from them.. still have to wait and see

abit ex ar.. sigh.. :Doh:

Comment

hey kiyomi gal,may i know how much did that necklace cost you?thanks!

Comment

50 odd i think.. sigh.. accidentally touched it with alcohol and a little of my antique paint is removed.. guess the quality isnt there.. it's onli the design..

Pls avoid using the Quote functions if you are just replying to the posts above you. Use the Reply function instead.
                Last edited by teiko; 29-12-2004, 11:27 PM.

Comment

thanks gal...

yeah,their designs are really pretty,but they don't look lasting.very fragile-like.

Comment

this very up market jewelry shop called 'The Kiss' on the 1st level... their items are from Japan..... and their rings are simply goregous ... Check out http://www.thekiss.co.jp and you know what i mean have fun shopping....

Comment

i saw The Kiss jewellery when i was in tokyo! you mean they're setting up business here in singapore???

Comment

Yes bo-peep... & they are already open for business... at Central (the mall at Clark Quay MRT) ...

left it out earlier...

Comment

Hows the price range like for The Kiss?

Comment

It start from abt S$100 onwards?...

Comment

New location for the kiss.

[QUOTE=BabyAleu;904634]Yes bo-peep... & they are already open for business... at Central (the mall at Clark Quay MRT) ...

left it out earlier... [/QUOTE

Any idea of where is the kiss located at now?

Comment

Working...
                              X