Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is your dream timepiece?

what is your dream timepiece?

Chopard happy sport mystery pink with sapphires and diamonds. I love the edgy black exterior, the hot pink highlights and the movable gems.

Comment

I loveto own the new silver Mother of pearl Rolexes that are always on print adverts now heehee
      And always a Patek Phillippe - coz the slogan just attracts me so...

Comment

I loveto own the new silver Mother of pearl Rolexes that are always on print adverts now heehee
        And always a Patek Phillippe - coz the slogan just attracts me so...

Comment

I would love to have a Bell & Ross someday, especially the BR 123 Original.

Another watch which is great is the Panerai Luminor 1950 10 Days GMT Limited Edition. -drools-

Comment

Tag Heuer aqua racer collection.

Comment

Cartier tank anglaise in pink gold with diamonds.

Comment

O.o I love this watch man. It's madness!

Rolex Lady-datejust-PearlMaster. the one in white. OMG!

Comment

I love the montblanc princesse grace de monaco 18k rose gold watch with sapphire and diamonds.

Comment

The premiere ladies in stainless steel and ceramic watch from Chanel. My dream watch, hopefully I can get it one day.

Comment

Ladycat Royal Oak offshore chronograph by AP is a very stylish watch. Its a very sophisticated sporty watch.

Comment

Franck Muller infinity collection, beautiful bold designs with vibrant hues.

Comment

Link lady steel with diamonds $8000 plus, by tag heuer. I like their watches after the mini makeover, it sits more comfortably on the wrist with the curved underside.

Comment

Hublot polished 18k red gold with bezel, I love the 1.2 carats diamonds on it.

Comment

Limelight piaget blooming rose with satin strap is my dream watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X