Baby-G Anniversary Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby-G Anniversary Watches

Last edited by jlynniie; 13-06-2007, 09:42 PM.

U mean the baby-coloured 10th Anniversary Watches?? Can't see yr link.

Commonly available now.

Recommended Retail Price is from 148 to about 160.

Can get 15-20% from cheaper watch shops. Bargain further, maybe even cheaper. :deal:

Comment

yep i've also seen them a quite a few shops already. i think they're out last month.

Comment

yes, early Dec. hee.... make excellent Xmas gifts for sweet girls!!!

Comment

Pink is OUT. I bought gold, i think still available some places. Blue, still alot.

Comment

Is it the squarish face with cloth material strap ?

Comment

saw jelly clear bracelet version, at S$137 at Isetan counter. so cheap b4 discount??? :huh:

Comment

I don't think this jelly strap belongs to the anniversary batch?

Comment

Help! Looking for this Casio watch...

Dear fellow cotters,

This is quite urgent and I need help.. Does anyone know if I can still find this watch anywhere in Singapore? The model number of this watch is Casio LOV-03B-7DR.

I think it was launched last year though. Maybe limited edition as well. Not too sure. Thanks alot for all your help!

Comment

I'm looking for very old series of Baby Gs..released around 1996 - 98 that period..anyone knows where I can find it? Any shops which still carries?

Comment

in authoriesed shop selling Baby G watch should have sold out by now, can try thoses heart land shop or even mustafa, a they tend to keep old stock in store..

Comment

hey ****

i am *** crazy about Baby G and G Shock mini range. I bot my Japan limited edition and has been loving this brand since. it's no longer the rubbery strap and over casual look anymore.

i am eyeing this sequinned series from japan
                        http://www.selpoi.jp/shop/goods/good...50G-1BJR_CD_cf
                        scroll to bottom for more. it's really very chio.

it's a collaboration effort by Casio and a company to personalise the watches. Defintely cannot get here in SG and even in Japan I think you need to order online.they make good watches for everyday wear as well as for formal dinners because of the bling bling. I am thinking to order them thru VPost Japan but has not tried this service before. anyone has bought stuffs from Japan using vPOst?

Comment

I don't know where you can find one but man, i would love one!

Comment

Originally posted by grape View Post
                            hey ****

i am *** crazy about Baby G and G Shock mini range. I bot my Japan limited edition and has been loving this brand since. it's no longer the rubbery strap and over casual look anymore.

i am eyeing this sequinned series from japan
                            http://www.selpoi.jp/shop/goods/good...50G-1BJR_CD_cf
                            scroll to bottom for more. it's really very chio.

it's a collaboration effort by Casio and a company to personalise the watches. Defintely cannot get here in SG and even in Japan I think you need to order online.they make good watches for everyday wear as well as for formal dinners because of the bling bling. I am thinking to order them thru VPost Japan but has not tried this service before. anyone has bought stuffs from Japan using vPOst?
                            Hi,

Are you ordering from the website?

Comment

Working...
                            X