What's your fav handbag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your fav handbag?

Recently my SO gave me a Kate spade satchel bag as a birthday present, absolutely gorgeous. Never occured to me to buy a kate spade bag as I've always been a miu miu person. But he got me interested in the Kate Spade designs and I'm already eyeing another one in the product catalogue. And it's a lot more budget friendly meaning you can buy more bags hahaha. What do you ladies like?

Same, I always used to go for Miu Miu! But now that you mention Kate Spade I went to look at the collection online too, and I think Kate Spade is a little more adventurous than the classic fashion houses. I remember last time I saw some clutch in their shop made to look like the New York Times and was actually made out of a varnished copy of NYT

kate spade | wordsmith dictionary clutch
    Haha this one is for the laughs

kate spade | perry street plaid small sidney
    But I really like this one!!!! I think what the typical fashion house doesn't go into is more adventurous colours, prints etc so Kate Spade is good for that.

Comment

oops double post ):

Comment

I think kate spade is awesome, especially the colors. Recently, I'm also attracted to the celine classic design but lets just say it isn't pocket friendly

Comment

I like my Celine trio bag in red.

Comment

My favorite is gucci. its beautiful, soft, unique and just a little bit over the top!

Comment

Hello Dolls! <3 Check out my fashion rant and some really annoying styles in Singapore! Thank you so much, and tell me what you think about it?
              Fashion Rant And Pathetic Stupid Trends! - YouTube

Comment

Hello Dolls! <3 Check out my fashion rant and some really annoying styles in Singapore! Thank you so much, and tell me what you think about it?
                Fashion Rant And Pathetic Stupid Trends! - YouTube

Comment

I like canvas tote bags, and we also present boat totes bags buy wholesale cotton canvas tote bags at Gotapparel.com. Boat totes bags are available in variety of colors and sizes at very low prices.

Comment

My favorite bags are Gucci & louis vuitton.. loved the designs..

Comment

My rebecca mink off bag for now !

Comment

Definitely Gucci .. i also like the dsstyles's swarovski handbag, fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                        X