Wristband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wristband

A few months ago, there was an article on The Straits Times about LIVESTRONG , I found out from FP ,there are other wristbands for charity too. These wristband are so cool, I like the pink and white ones!

I got Livestrong while I was holidaying in the US...Everybody seems to be wearing one there.
    I bought it,coz it was for a cause...

but apparently i see alot of youngsters wearing them for fashion statements.Overheard this kid(more like a bengish youngster) said he had no idea what it was for or what it meant,instead,"cool manz,dunnoe what for,but I buy from auction one"

... :roll: :Doh:

P.S replaced singlish words for him.

Comment

I saw a lot of people wearing it in singapore, teenagers and adults mostly. I wouldnt mind buying it since its for charity too.

Comment

YEs i think most people buy it for fashion...i've heard my friend's friends talking about this too and they buy it online too~ they don't know the real thing behind this...i asked them is it for some kind of charity? they said dont know..... :eh:

Comment

OMG!! i have 3 (Red, blue & yellow) of these since awhile ago. thought too kiddie for auntie vernis. i will let go at a good price, PM me yr decent quote, i intend to sell all 3 at one go.

Comment

where did you get yours from?

Comment

I would get them for Charity reasons but for fashion sake? No way.

Comment

i sold my 3 junior bands for 8bucks!!

errr... now 77th Street selling men's size at 2.20 only!!!

got one brown one.

last weekend, on Orchard streets also selling, for pledging of not saying YES to pre-marital sex. Awareness more like it. :deal:

Comment

hi was wondering where can i still get the lance armstrong yellow wristbands?
                  apparently they do not ship to singapore anymore. as from the website. i dont wish to auction if off from ebay as it defeats the purpose of the charity meaning.. anyone can help? thanks.

Comment

The latest one is the StandUpSpeakUp band launched in Europe. It's a black and white one tied together.

Comment

i wouldn't wear one just because it's fashionable. and i think it's sad if people are jumping on the bandwagon by selling similar bands becasue of the great publicity the Live Strong bands have generated. but if you believe in its cause, you might like to try ordering from Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) . it ships international but i'm not sure if it does to singapore. but if you're interested, you may like to try and see.
                      Last edited by michannat; 20-02-2005, 04:22 PM.

Comment

i wear one when i am in berms, got to complete the look. ooops!! so me is no good

Comment

hey girls,I'm going down to the organisation centre to get the Worth Waiting For bands for myself and my friends, was wondering anybody want one?Probably can help you get it while i'm there if so...pm me

http://www.family.org.sg/WWF/index.html

Comment

hey gals,
                            I went down yesterday and got three.Anybody wants one?pm me!

Comment

share beauty spread hope wristband is very nice!!

i got the livestrong armband from a spree organised in fp. as for the worth waiting for, got mine from nice ange ((: nice dearie!

i wanna get the share beauty spread hope one! what is it for? i jus LOVE wristbands. they're so pretty, plus you're actually showing support. great! hahahs.

Comment

Working...
                              X