Ionised health bracelet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ionised health bracelet

Just bought this for my SO online for Vday.
    It's suppose to have some magnetic waves and promotes good health. do u all think its real?

for me, i just like the design, so i bought it. was costly though

Last edited by Boatgal; 15-02-2005, 09:30 AM.

close to 200bucks??

Comment

looks nice

Comment

Yep, the bracelet looks nice nice!!!

How much is it?

Comment

Wow, that is a cool bracelet! Ya, I want to know how much is it? And do they have other design?

Comment

yup its around $150 and they do have other designs. i got it through my friend. but i think this was really pretty!

it comes complete with box and phamplet to explain the health purposes. bf loves it!!! so im happy too

Comment

did u chant before giving to him? chant that he will fulfil more of your lemmings!!!

Comment

wow hey!this is really nice!
                may i know where is it available?

Comment

haha vernis>> maybe it worked! he actually went to la senza and spent about an hour there picking something out for me! check it out in the thread on the things i bought today (included pics) haha but the french lace pink undies was so beautiful BUT impractical. theres a huge diamond heart there whose pointed tip jabs my thighs each time i sit. haha oh well, let me just appreciate his effort!

hi hyo>> im not so sure if there's stores around here that showcase these bracelets as i bought it through my friend who had a few nice designs.

Comment

reviving this thread! can anybody help on where i can find these bracelets?

Comment

Does these really have health benefits?

Comment

I only know my mum bought similar one but its watch from Hour Glass. Price ranges from 1k? to higher. Lots of HK celebrities etc wearing it and they have some certificates (but i forgot what cert).

Comment

Working...
                        X