Swarovski jewellery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swarovski jewellery

i have tried to search about this title but cannot find anything. thus i post a new thread.

girls here, anyone of you wearing swarovski jewellery? nice? will the colour fade?

I love Swarovski jewellery. I've got a pendent, 2 pairs of earrings, a mobile phone chain as well as the Fay bracelet and I love them lots. They've got lots of pretty designs and being rhodium plated, they won't tarnish like silver. However they are costume jewellery and not really meant for everyday wear. It is recommanded that you take them off when you shower. Also if you're spraying perfume on you should do so before putting on your necklace.

Comment

i was thinking to but the bangle i saw at the website. any idea of nice bangle you had seen?

Comment

my friend's SO bought her a charm bracelet for their anniversary! very nice! with all the different coloured stones!

i think she told me it was $100++ IIRC.

Comment

many different styles to choose from. you could even make or customise your own jewellery pieces with swarovski beads you can easily buy here..lots of room for creativity!

Comment

i bought a bracelet frm swarovski when i went to austria's swarovski's factory... i love it alot cos of the multi colour crystals.. so shiny and sparkly! unfortunately, i lost it when i was jostling in the crowd last christmas....

Comment

what do u people think of this ring? nice?click here

Comment

Wow NICE !!!

Comment

yeah! i seocond ponine.. good taste..
                  are swarovski real crystals? how much are the cheapest one in singapore?

Comment

Uh yes Swarovski are real crystals, pretty much the most famous Austrian crystal company actually.

Comment

Just curious, what is the difference between the (S) and the (L) ? Is it the size ?

It looks really nice and elegant in the picture. So much so that it appears like platinum and diamonds to me.

Comment

hee im not too sure but i think S and L are sizes. i hope they come in various sizes in sg..

hmm u girls found it nice? keke cool..

was wondering if it will be a little mismatch if i wear my heart tag charm bracelet and heart necklace in silver.

but nowadays nobody cares about matching, yah?

Comment

I think it's a little accessory overkill to wear necklace + bracelet + a large ring. The charm bracelet plus the ring will make your hand/arm look a little too busy so stick to just the necklace and ring or a simple bracelet and the ring.

Comment

I love their charm necklaces but i only have 1 necklace and a keychain from them.

Comment

hi babyflite
                              thanks for the advice, will take note of it.

hmm how about the bracelet on 1 hand, ring on another. necklace on neck. too much too?

Comment

Working...
                              X