Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the picture:

Hi karmadearie,

$4k for ladies? So expensive?? Which bzero ring is that?

The $1k bzero ring that you saw. How many tier? I'll go back and check with hubby again.

Comment

Queenie: sorry for the mixup!

karmadearie: woot..that's really expensive! 5k in all for white gold bzero? I think bzero is lovely but the price isnt. Sigh

Comment

queenie babe, its one tier only for the 1k ring. i think for your design, it will costs more than 1.2k now. the one that you had is awesome. i try and see if i can get the picture.

madeofdreams, the 4k ring is with diamonds. as for how many carats, i didn't ask the SA. but i don't think its a carat, should be lesser. like what my SO mentioned, seldom will there have people wearing all diamonds on their wedding bands so we might end up getting the bzero1 rings without diamonds and it should costs 2k for both rings.

cartier designs are IMO, ordinary looking. but not forgetting, their prices are pretty much affordable as well.

Comment

karmadearie, SO confirmed we bought it for $900 per one tier ring 5 years ago. Sorry for the mixup. Think it has appreciated in prices and probably costs $1000 or $1100 now.

madeofdreams, good luck in searching for your dream rings.

Comment

lucky you!! i think SO's decision is to get the same bzero1 rings as you. yeah!! but the one for me ain't gonna have any diamonds on it. he figured out its not that worth it and since its a wedding band, he want something that can last long. yes, i know diamonds can last long but but but he's just afraid i might lose it? DUHZ!!!

Comment

hey babes, this is the 4k diamond ring from bvlgari which i'm talking about. i'm so tempted to get it as my wedding band. what do you all think? appreciate the advice!!

http://www.bulgari.com/image/200110911248.jpg

Comment

The bzero looks very very nice. I have got the 3 tier ring.
                But when you wear it, i found that I get very clumsy, because of its size. Its heavy, and the width sticks out. I found it hard to do everyday activities like driving or writing.

Therefore personaly I dont like it as a wedding band. I only wear it for a few hours each time, and only when I dont have to do much chores.

Am I the only one who feels that way?

Comment

karmadearie, I think it's lovely! The one on the right should be good enough for a wedding band. Is that $4k? Not so loud compared to the left.

Sugarplum, perhaps mine is one tier so I don't have that problem.

Comment

karmadearie, I personally prefer thicker bands so I'll vote for the thicker one on the left. Actually, I've been aiming that ring for sometime already.....heh....

Comment

girls, i love the bzero1 diamond ring too!!! but its a whopping 4k and if you all haven't realise, i'm actually still a student in SIM while my SO is working. and we are indeed planning on the ROM next year. so so so so so i'm bugging SO to save up for those bands. i'm loving him, really. anyway, back to the rings, actually i got short fingers, so what do you all think? i'm fine with thick rings but i'm just afraid it won't look that great on my fingers and i definitely wanna wear it for life.

Comment

karmadearie, you have the same 'problem' as me. That's the reason why we go for one tier even though I prefer the 2 and 3 tiers. Have you tried on the rings personally? You got to see it for yourself.

I think the diamond one is better than the plain bzero1. Plain ones are really too common these days. At least I don't see lotsa people wearing the diamond one. Yet.

Comment

Queenie, are u taking about the one with the pave diamonds.

I love that..its gorgeous :wow:

Comment

aww..im liking the b.zero ring..can double up as pendant too.

Comment

Ya Demi, we are talking about the pave diamond bzero1 ring that karmadearie posted. Super awesome!

Comment

SO saw the 4k diamond-ed rings and he loved it too but its abit outta our budget as we are planning to hold the solemnization in a hotel too. so the bands have to really be budgeted. for the normal bzero1, he's happy with it and so now its my call. i know he will agree to it if i want it but i don't wanna stretch our budget that far. sigh. how how. i'm in such a dilemna man! i love the diamond-ed ring yet i have to spare a thought for SO.

Comment

Working...
                                X