key rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• key rings

hi there... am looking for nice key rings for guys. budget should be below $200. any recomendations?

found this! wow!

Comment

Aiya, was gonna type "Furla" or "Coach"...then I realised you mentioned "nice key rings for guys". How about Mont Blanc? Do they sell key rings too?

Comment

coach really has nice key rings!

yup montblanc has a series of key rings but too old for my guy. still sourcing for nice key rings

Comment

Originally posted by polarie
          found this! wow!

hey gal that looks super cool!!
          how much is that
          must be really expensive!!

Comment

That looks good! But whoa, isn't $200 for a key ring extravagant?? Maybe I'm just stingy.. Good luck in finding the perfect keyring for your guy!

Comment

I like the Prada ones provided you can stretch your budget by another 50% Sorry I'm no help here cause I've yet to come accross any key rings for men that are striking enough for me to remember.

Comment

ladeekim >> that's from tiffany & co. checked out the price yesterday, it was around $350! it's kind of heavy but it's really sweet looking!

Alphine >> haha it's meant to be an anniversary present. looked around tiffany & co. found others around $150++ so it's still ok.

mango >> prada? hmm.. haven't gone there to check. will go take a look thanks!

Comment

gooooodness!!!
                  $350!!!
                  expected it to be expensive but not that expensive!!
                  hahaha
                  but it's really really nice!!

Comment

I'm also looking for a nice key ring for my SO. No idea what to get and no time to get it as well.. But I saw Montblanc's key rings before and some of them look quite cool. I asked my SO if he likes it but he said its too much to pay for such a plain item. *scratch head* Any advice?

cherish

Comment

been to montblanc to see already. and my guy just bought a key ring from there recently for his father. the little tiny leather book one. personally think the range a bit old for my guy...

tiffany has quite a range.... now considering between the classic one... or the valet one...

coach do have lovely ones... at a cheaper price too... but those are more girly... their men's range cannot make it!

Comment

I 2nd Prada. They have got some nice keyrings.

Comment

i like tiffany's

bought this in 2003 - $170. but he never used it cause he couldn't bear too :eh:

Comment

yeah i saw that! but i think that will be too small for my guy... so i was looking at the others..

there's also a dog paw one which was very nice! can't find it online though.

Comment

That day i saw coach at the airport selling their key rings on 70% discount

i managed to grab mine for $30 after discount

Comment

Working...
                              X