PinkMeadows.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PinkMeadows.com

Chanced upon this website and thought that their things look quite good. Just wondering if anyone here bought from them before? If so, please post. PinkMeadows

Here are some pics of their pieces that I like:

Last edited by Regina; 07-05-2005, 06:55 PM.

the items looks pretty but i think the model's hands is too dark thus not very attractive. oopsss...

Comment

Yup came across their website too. I think their stuffs are really nice too! and the designs and materials used are very exquisite. Saw them ard in school bazaars too... but found their stuffs a little too pricy..

Comment

i love the earrings you posted and i felt they are quite expensive too!

Boatgal, lol.. i never really noticed the colour of the hand till you mentioned it! the images are really high resolution, heh.

Comment

Ya I would think that their stuff are over-priced...especially the ring...I made and sold similar ones before for $15-$18 when they are selling it at $29....

my creations...
          Last edited by gingerelle; 08-05-2005, 01:21 PM.

Comment

wow gingerelle i think your creations are very nice too! do you have an online store to showcase your stuffs?

Comment

I think their stuffs look like the one that was sold in the last last conversation pieces party. :roll:

Comment

nope...i don't have an online store...i usually make them for my friends and when their colleagues or friends saw them then i made them for sale... its more like a hobby to me...sometimes i just make for my friends/colleagues and i don't even keep any extra for myself...

Comment

Then where do you usually get your materials? I know Mix n Match at chinatown sells them but when everytime i pop by its always packed with ppl and makes it very hard for me to search for the stuffs that I want

Comment

Hey Regina, I did buy the exact same pair of beaded hoop earrings (in the same colour too) from them last time. Pricey, but it's really very pretty! Plus, they package it real good complete with their shop card & everything. Plus, if i don't remember wrongly, you get 10% discount everytime you spend $50 & above! Pretty worthy investment cos not many people are wearing such earirngs outside right now..

Comment

I get my materials from Mix n Match and another shop at FEP....sometimes its the design that is hindering the making of the jewellery....must have some inspiration then can make...or sometime will notice what people is wearing and 'copy' the design
                      Last edited by gingerelle; 08-05-2005, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Girl, care to share where is the shop at FEP near to?

Comment

Hmm if I didnt rem wrongly, the shop at FEP is beside long john silver at basement. But their materials alittle pricy...

Comment

The shop at FEP materials are slightly more expensive than Mix n Match....i normally buy from them when i'm in the area cos chinatown a bit out of place...but the guy at FEP is friendlier and can ask him how to make the jewellery too...

Comment

Originally posted by Rendalyn
                              Yup came across their website too. I think their stuffs are really nice too! and the designs and materials used are very exquisite.
                              the materials used are actually widely available at diy stores like mix n match.
                              but the way pinkmeadows put the ordinary pieces together, it's really nice and you would have never realise that you could put the beads in such a way too!

but the prices are DARN expensive though...

Comment

Working...
                              X