Watch Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Repair

Does anyone know of any shops that does repair of vintage watches? My mum has an old Seiko that is of great sentimental value which is spoilt. So, I am trying to find a place that can repair it. Any information is greatly appreciated

Why dont you go any general watch shop then ask them whether they know of any that repair vintage watches...they have more contacts?
    I always change my batteries and repairing at Chew Chong (Shaw Centre and Century Sq. HTH =)

Comment

teiko: How about trying the watch shops at Bra Basah Complex? There is one shop i used to frequent to buy Seiko watch. You passed by Cheers store & turn in left corner, that old watch shop. Hope it helps.

Edited to add: Near to POSB ATM area
      Last edited by ibonne; 24-05-2005, 12:21 PM.

Comment

i think you can bring it to thoes general watches shop whereby they do carry Seiko brand. if they are not able to service it for you, at least they can help you to send it back to the HQ for servicing.

Comment

I got a Guess watch just a month ago. It has lots of crystals and few days ago, i realised that one of the crystals fell out! I don't know where it went though.
          does anyone know if the service centre can help to replace the crystal?
          I'm so sad now...

Comment

I got one vintage seiko which was too tight on me. I needed the extra metal strap pieces to extend its length but because it's so old, something similar was hard to find. I was referred to go to the HQ at Thong Sia Building. The nice uncle there went into the workshop to hunt high and low for random pieces which will fit my watch. He managed to find one that was the right shape and size but the finishing was different. I didn't mind because that was the only way to get the watch strap extended. The visit was a long time ago, so i don't remember paying how much, but it wasn't very exorbitant because it's considered as finding something random to fit into my watch.

30 Bideford Road, #04-00, Thongsia Building, Singapore 229922 (behind Heeren area)

Comment

There's a neighbourhood watch shop called Precise Time (at blk 150 Bt Batok) that's pretty good at repairing vintage watches at affordable prices.

Comment

i think the best way is to bring them to hq. u can ring them up to check things up first

Comment

LED Watches

Anyone know where to repair LED watch?
                  The side button spoil...cant adjust the time and date ....

Comment

the glass surface of my watch cracked, and i didnt buy the watch locally.
                    is there a place i can go to get the glass repaired?

Comment

Went to Pacific Plaza and wanted to change the strap of bf's fossil watch. Not the whole strap but the small ones that you slot it in because it's loose. But the girl said that there weren't any big slotting straps which I found it quite perculiar because of of the watches now are thick strapped. Weird

Comment

the side screw of my guess watch came off and i lost it. i went to FJ ben at Faber House Somerset today but i was rejected because according to them this watch was not launched by them. hence they refused to repair it for me.

the watch was a gift from my friend and she forgot where she purchased it.

the customer service sucks. since they are the agent for GUESS, why can't they repair my watch? just fix the screw and change the battery!

it's one of my fav watch, i need to get it fix. anyone can help?

Comment

My Breil watch is spoiled.. it doesn't work already and I don't know where to fix it. It's not very known brand here.. I hope you ladies can help me.. It's my favorite watch.. DO you know any watch repair shop near woodlands or admiralty station?

Comment

Working...
                          X