American designer jewelry store at Scotts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American designer jewelry store at Scotts

Gals, check out the new designer jewelry store at Scotts SC lvl 2..
    Those who have been lusting after jewelry worn by Hollywood celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker on SATC, Teri Hatcher on Desperate Housewives, Britney Spears, Demi Moore, etc, you'd love what you can find there.
    Most jewelry made in gold vermeil, and a wide range in 14 to 18k solid gold.
    Write-up on the store in the July issue of Her World.

cheers..

any idea what is the cost is like ?

Comment

Are you referring to Joeia? Think it's featured in the August issue of CLEO too.. But the prices are !!! All starting from minimum $200+.. Way out of budget for poor pauper like me

But they only use semi-precious stones, hence the pricing.. If i had the financial capacity, i'd definitely buy

Comment

Originally posted by crazyshopaholic
        Are you referring to Joeia? Think it's featured in the August issue of CLEO too.. But the prices are !!! All starting from minimum $200+.. Way out of budget for poor pauper like me

But they only use semi-precious stones, hence the pricing.. If i had the financial capacity, i'd definitely buy
        but the signature circle necklace worn by Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria starts from $100 plus.. although the horseshoe necklace which is diamond studded starts from $500 for the small one..

Comment

Oops, mistake.. It's call Joia..

Yep, i know that.. But it's harder to find nice items under $200 in their shop.. Though the prices are worth it for the great quality..

Just wish i had more moolah to buy their gorgeous jewellery!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyshopaholic
            Oops, mistake.. It's call Joia..

Yep, i know that.. But it's harder to find nice items under $200 in their shop.. Though the prices are worth it for the great quality..

Just wish i had more moolah to buy their gorgeous jewellery!!!
            Yea, guess if you wear it often then it's also worth the investment...

Comment

True.. But i've got the bad habit of saving up my expensive accessories for "special" occasions.. So i end up not wearing them often enough!!! :Doh: But i really like the necklace featured in Desperate Housewives though.. Very

Comment

Working...
              X