No announcement yet.

How do you match your accessories with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you match your accessories with?

Hello everyone,

need some help here. I like to know how do you match your accessories with? Recently, I started buying earrings but don't seem to know how to match them with? Should match with colours or style?

thanks.

I match mine with BOTH colour and style.
    HTHs!

Comment

i match mainly with style. Like chandelier earrings to more boho type clothes or more classy beach wear types, while match hoop earrings to racerbacks or off-shoulder tops... usually earrings have a few colours on them, so can probably match many colours.

Comment

Do you match your clothes with the colour of the earring?

Or is it okie if your earrings colours do not match what you're wearing on your body?

Comment

ok, thanks for the advise.

Comment

Hmm.. Actually, i think it's ok not to have to match your earrings for either colour or style as long as you can pull it off.. For instance, chandelier earrings can be worn with almost anything, even a plain tee..

You don't have to match your earrings according to the colour of your clothes too.. Cos sometimes it's nice to have a mismatched feel.. Just dare to experiment ok?

I find that i tend to wear earrings/accessories as according to my mood or whim & fancy on that day itself..

Comment

For straight long hair : To tie up abit or not to tie when wearing chandelier or long dangling earrings?

Please advise, thanks.

Comment

Personally, i don't like to tie up my hair.. So i wear chandelier earrings (the more elaborate kind) with my hair down & tie up my hair if i'm wearing smaller, more non-descript earrings. Cos long hair can really hide your earrings if they're not big enought..

Comment

I'm a mix & match girl. So whenever I wear earrings, I don't have a style. It's just like be myself

Comment

ShoppingQueenie: Thanks for the pic awhile ago! I think i look very weird with dangling earrings if im wearing specs And you look ok with it..weird!

Any idea what kind of earrings to wear with specs? Anyone? Only studs?

Comment

Originally posted by starlightbear
                      For straight long hair : To tie up abit or not to tie when wearing chandelier or long dangling earrings?

Please advise, thanks.
                      starlightbear,

I don't have long hair at the moment, but if I do, I would tie it up to show the chandelier earrings.

Comment

cUp: I think you should just wear whatever type of earrings you feel like wearing with your specs.. Don't let it restrict you!!!

Comment

I match mine with colours mostly, if I am in the mood for clean look, a pair of diamond studs works best.

Comment

crazyshopaholic: Really? Don't you think it looks kinda weird? The specky look with dangling earrings? Like kinda mis-matched? wahahha...i'll try to wear contact lens whenever I'm dressing up with dangling earrings..for plain days, i'll just wear studs/button earrings..

Comment

Aye those are very nice earrings! Yeap sometimes i will wear with these kind of dangly earrings, simple kind and short. Thanks! How much are the earrings on the website? I can't see the price anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X