Phone Wrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone Wrapping

Anyone keen on this? It's a service to wrap up your phone in a skin with your choice of colors and designs to protect your phone from scratches and gives it a great new look!

There's a new outlet in IMM, do check it out. Got my phone wrapped and I'm loving it! It's a new thing and I've got everyone talking about my phone!

2 up!

I tried Beautymask at Bishan, and i found that for the price $24 the workmanship is so-so only.

Comment

BV has a shop doing too. workmanship (based on displayed dummies) quite terrible too. :roll:

Tien, show us a pic of your HP ah so we can compare.

Comment

tien,

Do you have a picture to show us?

Thanks!

^_*

Comment

Hi girls!

Mine cost me $38 but the workmanship is pretty darn good! I checked out the other shop's display and was tempted by the cheaper price but hell were the displays awful!
          Mine has great clean edges unlike others with edges that look like they were gonna flake off anytime and peel away immediately after you got it done. Glad I did the slightly more ex one. So happy looking at my phone now! (:

I'll be getting my cam back from repair next week, I'll give you pictures!

Comment

Ohhh... TIA

Comment

i wanted to try the outlet at bishan. but in the end i realised it would be a waste of money to do it because i'm changing my phone soon. heh. the workmanship on display seems very good!

Comment

Is the one at Junction 8 still around? Anyone still sees them? Me thought of doing it also.

Comment

Hi girls, would really advice you to do at IMM cos I've done it! So there's a testimonial. So yeah, just to let you know that the one at IMM will be worth the money. (:

Comment

can someone post a pic please...
                    me don't really know how does it look like IRL

Comment

http://gmask.com.sg/ check this website out. might help answer some questions. HTHs!

Comment

wanted to take my mp3 for the beauty wrap.. *smiles*
                        gonna do it next week. let u guys know the details later.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLambie
                          Is the one at Junction 8 still around? Anyone still sees them? Me thought of doing it also.

yes, it's right in front of cafe cartel and each wrap costs $38 too...looks pretty cool but if u love to change phones, then must be prepared to write this off...

Comment

I've tried imm too! Very very very very good! No other words can describe my satisfaction! THANKS for the recommendation, tien!

Comment

Jadeite, do u have a pic of ur phone??

I am also interested in getting it wrapped soon! how long is the process??

Comment

Working...
                              X