Dog Tags (where to find?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Tags (where to find?)

Anyone have any pictures of people wearing dogtags, or at least the designs on them?
    Coz i wanted to get 2, 1 for my bf and the other for me..
    I want to design / engrave on it..but dont have any designs in mind..

are all dogtags rectangle or are there other designs?
    and may i know where can i get good dogtags, quality and price?
    thanks.. =)

P.S: best if some great cotters could tell me asap coz' my bf will be going in army soon..not much time left..

I think I saw some rectangular dog tags at 77th St at Far East Plaza. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach
      I think I saw some rectangular dog tags at 77th St at Far East Plaza. Hope this helps.
      do you know how much they cost..roughly how much?
      thanks.. =)

Comment

You can get dogtags at Beach Road. The place above the hawker centre where all the army supplies are sold. I think they cost $5 including engraving which is done on the spot for you.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by slf
          You can get dogtags at Beach Road. The place above the hawker centre where all the army supplies are sold. I think they cost $5 including engraving which is done on the spot for you.

Hope this helps!
          wow..so cheap?
          may i know how to get there?

Comment

Beach road? Find streetdirectory.com la Is opposit Golden Mile Complex

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
              Beach road? Find streetdirectory.com la Is opposit Golden Mile Complex
              haha..i tried but looks so complicated..think shall go to 77 Street? haha..

Comment

take a train to lavender mrt, it's a short walk to the army market.

Comment

i live near the mrt.. it's not a very long walk... but i think for first timers u need a map.. to naviagte past the HDB flats... just print from streetdirectory? but not sure if they have fancy designs in army market... i mean if that's what u are looking for.. army boys usually get their dog tags from there.. so if u get another one from there it's just going to be a duplicate of what he's really going to get... without the I/C number and blood type..

Comment

hmm i think bits & pieces in wisma has, and they engrave too (: checked it out with my friend before, but its about $20 plus if i'm not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by razzleydazzley
                      i live near the mrt.. it's not a very long walk... but i think for first timers u need a map.. to naviagte past the HDB flats... just print from streetdirectory? but not sure if they have fancy designs in army market... i mean if that's what u are looking for.. army boys usually get their dog tags from there.. so if u get another one from there it's just going to be a duplicate of what he's really going to get... without the I/C number and blood type..
                      oh..in that case, maybe it isnt so good to get from there..
                      thanks so much..

Comment

Originally posted by tzann
                        hmm i think bits & pieces in wisma has, and they engrave too (: checked it out with my friend before, but its about $20 plus if i'm not wrong.
                        really? since i'm going town today, might as well check it out..haha..

Comment

haha np. how about engraving rings? ^^ my girlfriends and i engraved rings at moshi moshi (also in wisma). haha their rings are quite nice

Comment

Originally posted by tzann
                            haha np. how about engraving rings? ^^ my girlfriends and i engraved rings at moshi moshi (also in wisma). haha their rings are quite nice
                            oh yea!!
                            i used to want that..but forgotten about it..
                            just bought the dogtags just now..haha.. :roll:
                            so adorable!!! think shall post the pictures when I've gotten them engraved..
                            think he'll prefer rings..he was complaining that he already have it for ns..haha..but then again, my finger so tiny..hard to make/find rings?

how much are the rings by the way? lol..got a picture?

Comment

hahah really ! yay :D i wanna see your dogtags! sounds nice (: do they come with chains?
                              haha i'll take pics when i find my cam (its missing, my room is too messy -_-)
                              hmm. cos that shop sells couple rings, and there were three of us, so we bought one set of the couple rings, and one separately. haha i think it was about twenty? can't really remember. and if i'm not wrong the first few letters for the engraving is free (:

Comment

Working...
                              X