Mauboussin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mauboussin

Anyone here a fan of their jewellery? I'm so in with their latest Chance of Love ring! Can't quite seem to save the photo from the website (http://www.mauboussin.com/), but it's the ring that appears in their latest print ads.

Are their diamond rings on par (in terms of quality, value for money) with other jewellers? Comments/feedback, please!

reviving this post coz recently i came across a pretty pretty ring, and i have been wondering if the price is worth the quality, and also, embarrassed to ask, where can i find the collection here in singapore?

Comment

It's available at Takashimaya just beside the escalator. There's also a flagship store at Hilton hotel

Comment

thanks Dimples!

Comment

I like the ring too! I just got it from the Taka outlet. In fact the sales person was quite frank and told me that the diamond quality is only average so what I'm paying for is really for their design and the branding. Apparantly they're looking at opening a flagship store in paragon, but still on the waiting list.

Comment

Joycesy1 : Is it still priced at $1740, IIRC?

Comment

Cute! I think the etoiles divines #1 would make nice wedding bands. I like the fruits de la passion in Citrine and Chalcedony!

Comment

reviving this thread... do u think their design is suitable for engagement ring or wedding band?
                i quite dig their design.. quality i guess is seconday..

Comment

Working...
                X