Pearlized Beads Necklace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearlized Beads Necklace

Sorry don't know where should I post this thus started a new thread.

Anyone can help? I'm looking for those pearlized beaded necklace......its like those normal round plastic bead necklace/choker length but the beads have a pearlescent finish to it......rather than the normal plastic type....

Not sure if I make any sense....need that in a hurry, so have to buy in shops and not online auctions, etc.

Will try to find a pic and upload it here....

with iridescent kinda effect? or Prism type??

Comment

Should be iridescent kind, its like those when light shines on it, there's several colour reflections on? It is actually plastic if I'm not wrong.
      Last edited by LittleLambie; 26-09-2005, 06:49 PM.

Comment

actually the plastic is coated, if excess wear can cause peeling.

for cheap ones iirc i saw in Montip, a korea shop on L4 in FEP (opp original 2cm shop). BV has some but need more footwork.

Comment

Is it when light shines in it, the colour reflection turns out like rainbow colour ? If yes, i ever saw before at a shop in Bedok selling, but it sells in a packet.

Comment

vernis: Is it already strung up for us? Got colours to choose? I have guessed as much the colour will peel.....if its cheap then I think its ok....heehee....

ashley83: Bedok which part? Packet means I gotta DIY to string them together?

I knew I can count on cotters for help.

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLambie
              vernis: Is it already strung up for us? Got colours to choose? I have guessed as much the colour will peel.....if its cheap then I think its ok....heehee....

ashley83: Bedok which part? Packet means I gotta DIY to string them together?

I knew I can count on cotters for help.
              Ya you have to DIY, they do sell the strings etc i saw white & pink colours, it is a shop selling buttons etc ...
              I try to guide you, it is located at Bedok North Ave 4 Blk 83 or 88 (d famous ba chor mee market there), there is only 1 dessert (ice-kanchang etc) store at the market, when u stand in front of the dessert store, face towards the opp stores of the dessert shop, on your left you can see a small lane leading to behind, the shop is located behind those stores. Hope i did not confuse you.

Comment

for lazy Lambie, go FEP?Heeren/BV hunt

for diligent Lambie, go get beads & DIY

Comment

Hmmm.....is the button stall inside the market? If it is, I think I know which one are you talking about....

Originally posted by ashley83
                  Ya you have to DIY, they do sell the strings etc i saw white & pink colours, it is a shop selling buttons etc ...
                  I try to guide you, it is located at Bedok North Ave 4 Blk 83 or 88 (d famous ba chor mee market there), there is only 1 dessert (ice-kanchang etc) store at the market, when u stand in front of the dessert store, face towards the opp stores of the dessert shop, on your left you can see a small lane leading to behind, the shop is located behind those stores. Hope i did not confuse you.

Comment

Heh heh.....I must see which is cheaper.

If its like 10 times more ex, I'll DIY....anyway how difficult can it be to string necklace? Or so I think l.ar....

Tmr if I have time will try out FEP first....

vernis!

Originally posted by vernis
                    for lazy Lambie, go FEP?Heeren/BV hunt

for diligent Lambie, go get beads & DIY
                    Last edited by LittleLambie; 26-09-2005, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Hmmm.....is the button stall inside the market? If it is, I think I know which one are you talking about....
                      ya the store is in the market, if i did not rem wrongly, i think 1 packet is selling at $5 or so.

Comment

Ok thanks ashley83, will see if they have.......

Comment

Couldn't find the beads despite combing the whole of FEP........

Anymore kind souls with other recs?

Comment

hello, are you looking for the long type that you can wear round your neck a few times or just a short, choker like type? i think you can find them in aries or livia shops. i bought a long strand of pearls (that can go round the neck thrice) for $17 at Anncerise in junction 8. i think they have another branch in far east too. gd luck in finding them!

Comment

Couldn't find the beads despite combing the whole of FEP........
                              Anymore kind souls with other recs?
                              ooh no!! i went around Heeren too, don't try, not in sight. saw for hair accessories only

Comment

Working...
                              X