Where to punch belts' holes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to punch belts' holes?

i'm lemming for a belt i saw online..but even the smallest hole seems too big for my hips.. i need to get 1 or 2 more holes punched..

anyone knows where can i get it punched?
    and how much would it cost?

Those shops selling belts & accessories can help you to punch the holes.

Shouldn't cost much altho I don't know the exact price.

Comment

really?
      that's what my sis told me too..but just wanted to make sure..

shall buy that belt and bring it down one day..haha..

anyone knows the cost?

Comment

Yep believe in your sis!

Another way is the next time you want to buy a belt, bring that belt along. Then ask the person if he/she can help you to punch hole for your belt. Since you made a purchase, my guess is they'll do it for you FOC since it's really no feat to do it.

Comment

The belt shop at FEP, the one that sells crazy mad a lot of belts does punch holes! It's on the 4th level! 10c per hole.

Comment

melody80: i never know what i'll buy when i go out..lol..so kinda hard to do what you suggest..thanks though..

after1998: ooohh...thanks so much!! i never knew there's a belt shop in FEP..shall check it out..

Comment

Originally posted by after1998
              The belt shop at FEP, the one that sells crazy mad a lot of belts does punch holes! It's on the 4th level! 10c per hole.
              ooh thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bluetoast
                melody80: i never know what i'll buy when i go out..lol..so kinda hard to do what you suggest..thanks though..

after1998: ooohh...thanks so much!! i never knew there's a belt shop in FEP..shall check it out..
                Oh yes there's a belt shop there which sells loads of belts & other accessories but I like their wide range of belts the most.

It's located near the other side of the escalator (not the escalator on the side of the main entrance). Hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Comment

do you know the price range for that belt shop?

coz' the belt i wanted cost $19.90..seems a little expensive..

Comment

i punched my belt hole at 77th Street for free.
                    maybe because i only needed one more extra belt hole.

Comment

i thought normally punch holes is free at any stores ? still have to pay ar ? hmm . . .

Comment

if anyone need help i got hole puncher can punch for free

Comment

I'm planning on doing that tomorrow actually! Haha, i've got a belt from one of the shops on the basement level of Far East, so i'm bringing it back there to punch another hole. I'm guessing they would do it for free heh.

Comment

Hi babes! May I know if anyone have any idea where to purchase a belt hole puncher? Am thinking it'll be really useful having one at home.

TIA! :D

Comment

psychedelico you can get @ those DIY store or those *wu jin* stores, not sure how to translate. >.<

Comment

Working...
                              X