Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• handphone charm

hi all!

any suggestions of where to get nice handphone charm/dangle?

I like the ones swarovski has to offer. Mine is from there too, the figurine of a girl.

Chomel has nice ones too though I feel the finish is not too smoth. I have a huge cherry dangle from them but I've not used it.

Comment

maybe a custom-made one will be nice? i think isetan at tampines mall has a small counter to offer for custom-made charmed.

Comment

Swarovski ones are very nice, but do bear in mind that if you are getting the paved crystals kind, the tiny crystals will drop out very easily. I have sent mine to replace twice in 3 months although I have been very very careful about it. I have since stopped using it cos its such a hassle to keep going to have my crystals replaced.

They only gave warranty for one year, after that if crystals drop out we have to pay IIRC......

Comment

hey! thanx for the suggestions...will definitely go take a look ...btw, are those from swarovski expensive?

Comment

swarovski is nice..... beside that i find there is one shop in junction 8 4th level beside cinema they sell lots of handphone charm too.

Comment

Swarovski ones are very nice, I bought one in the butterfly shape and love it to bits! But the crystals tend to drop out all the time, so you have to keep the warranty and bring it to the Scotts Shopping Center branch to get it fixed FOC for the first year. I've had it for 8 months now and have sent it back for repair once. Bought it for $90 plus. Hope this helps.

Comment

Joeist, The ones from Swarovski are about $90ish.

Comment

wow....thats really quite expensive for a charm! thanks for the info

Comment

I like those from Chomel. They look exquisite.

Comment

for cheaper ones...
                      can try mini toons..
                      they do sell some nice charms with "fake" crystals..
                      cost ard $10....

else you can alse check out 77th street...
                      saw a "coach lookalike" handphone strap there....

Comment

the one at bishan beside the cinema is mu-ee!

it has got some pretty nice hp charms! and its pretty affordable. the last i saw one which i liked is abt 12.90

Comment

Originally posted by farahdean
                          I like the ones swarovski has to offer. Mine is from there too, the figurine of a girl.

Chomel has nice ones too though I feel the finish is not too smoth. I have a huge cherry dangle from them but I've not used it.

btw, how much is the cherry dangle from chomel? i wanted get it, but hasnt got time to go down again

Comment

Not farah but I saw something like a traditional Chinese beading design which costs $18. So the prices are somewhere around there.

Comment

berryvine, the cherry dangle is about S$19 IIRC. when i took mine out to use it, the whole red crystal dropped off. it was after much drama that chomel replaced mine. in fact, i just collected from them during lunch. they do have the pink & red cherries now @ isetan counters.

Comment

Working...
                              X