Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diamantes....

hi all!

anyone knows where can i get a selection of those iron-on diamantes to stick on fabrics like jeans and t-shirts?

this thread comes at the right time. i'm looking for stick on diamantes as well. for the levis ladies.

Comment

there was a smiliar thread, answer was Arab Street & People's Park Complex iirc

Comment

I heard that Spotlight sells it too. Haven't check it out yet though.

Comment

oh man, im looking for them too!!! vernis dear, where in arab street?

Comment

I saw some at spotlight last last weekend....
            There's a store in Serangoon Central that sells it... One pack about $4++ for the small ones... Not too sure how many are inside but it looked like there is more than 20...

Art friend sells those that u can attach onto ur garment... Those with a metal cradle to hold the 'crystals'.. If u know what i mean

Arab street is near bugis... Nearest mrt station is bugis.. About a 10mins walk from the station...

Comment

:wow: sgoon central which shop?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Piggie
                I saw some at spotlight last last weekend....
                There's a store in Serangoon Central that sells it... One pack about $4++ for the small ones... Not too sure how many are inside but it looked like there is more than 20...

Art friend sells those that u can attach onto ur garment... Those with a metal cradle to hold the 'crystals'.. If u know what i mean

Arab street is near bugis... Nearest mrt station is bugis.. About a 10mins walk from the station...

hey lil_piggie, yupz, was actually asking for the name of the shop or something in arab street.... any advice?

Comment

cUp, the shop is at the interchange... How come u've never seen it??
                  The shop is the first shop u will see when u walk from the mrt station to the bus interchange... The lane is always very dark for some reasons.. haha.

missing, oppss sorry misunderstood ur questions.
                  Actually i think there are a couple of stalls that sells them... I didnt take notice of the names of the stalls... I was just walking along the street and pop into the shop that sells it... sorry cant be much help...
                  Last edited by Lil_Piggie; 09-11-2005, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Hey Lil-piggie, thank you! wll probably head down there later today..

Comment

Everest, i noticed the handicraft's store, but i thought you ventured into sgoon central itself. hehe...I didnt realised that this shop at the interchange actually sells diamante! i've been there to buy my cross stitch stuffs and ribbons before!

Comment

cUp, i think it was only recently they set up a corner for such "crafty" things... They are even selling beads and pearls now... go go see see...

I went past today the price for 20 pieces of iron on crystals costs $1.50...

Comment

Great! thanks alot!!!

Comment

Hey cUp, if you are going, can i ask u to do me a kind favour and help me buy too???

Comment

sure! i passed by there almost everday..but not today till over the weekends..hehe...

But i think ARAB Street is selling cheaper...let me know k! pm me

Comment

Working...
                              X