No announcement yet.

All about Friendship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe. I guess is quite true tingkle, citrella and chacha. My friends they are all not like me crazy on cosmetics. Actually sometime I feel I am addicted to the word beauty. I love spending time dolling myself up and making myself look pretty everyday. Though I really took a lot of time and effort but I never got tired of it. I guess this is interest. The only 2 person in this world that really knows me is my sister and my boyfriend. They are the one who will tolerate me to go counter to counter just to test the blusher and shadow colors. Although they always say look similar. Haha. But now I trained them, so they can tell the difference a bit more.

Then maybe other few reason I can think of is, I dont know, but sometime when my friends laugh or say that I am vain or why take so much effort, pretty is pretty, not pretty is not pretty, I felt hurt and I wil tend to stay away from them. Ah. Sometime I was wondering if is me that have the problem.

Then sometime I felt that I feel more confident alone cause sometime I felt that I have many bad points and all my friends seem to have many good points in them, no matter they pretty or not or clever or not, I just seem to complain a lot of myself. Then one of my friend told me that is because I am too perfectismistic. But sometime I felt is it becasue of the way I am brought up in my family or whether if I am jealous.

Comment

• But say really, I am really glad that there is this cozy cot to motivate me more on my interest. I never get bored with cosmetics, skincare and everything here.

Comment

• Its really superficial...but I just cant stand guys who ignore me n only talk to my better looking best friend!

Whenever we go clubbing, guys slide up to talk to her every single time.
        (Im not kidding.)

My best friend's really the gentle looking, fair n slender kind n Im totally not.
        It doesnt bother me much but recently when we go drinking, I always end up going home alone!

U see, this mutual guy friend will always send her home after drinking n he'll always try to either a) make his friend send me home, b) pretend to go eat supper in separate cars then both dun turn up c) I take a cab alone.

Its not her fault becoz I know very well that if she knows that I am taking a cab alone, she will go with me.
        (We all stay around the same area.)

But this guy will always drag her to his car, leaving me alone!
        N usually, she'll be quite intoxicated already.. so she doesnt really know what's going on.
        (But not so drunk to be taken advantage of la)

Then the next day she will sms me to ask who sent me home n Im usually like, "Took cab."

Its really getting on my nerves, esp when there was once duirng drinking sessions, this two same ppl told me that I put on weight!
        *Grr*

Utterly embarrassing to have ur best friend stand on a guy's side.

Now Im wondering if its narrow-mindedness on my part.. or is it that Im jealous that she gets all the attention n I get pushed to the side like an extra..
        I dun wish to have such thinking.. esp when I love my best friend to bits..

But its getting to me n my ego's all beat up now.

P.S
        Btw, that guy was introduced to her by me, too.

Comment

• I have faced the same problem as sugarsweet. but my friend is she actually flirted with the guy first and made use of his feelings for her to drive her to and fro work. It is only later that the guy insisted that she bought breakfast that she started to have bad impression of this guy and complain to me about him but ironically she still continued to take his transport.

i dont know what kind of person she is

Comment

• sorry sugar sweet, I am a bit blur. The 2 same person is ur friend and the guy?

Comment

• Actually if is for me, I will not go out that often with my friend and the guy, not that is narrow minded or what, cause when I go, I came back sadly. I guess sometime we need to do the things we are happy and not forcing ourselves into situation. But I will still go out with that friend but not with that guys.

Or I will just tell my friend straight that I dont like that guy and why I dislike, then wait for my friend to react, if my friend is concern about me, then is good. If not, I will just tell her I wont be going when there is the guy around.

Hehe. hope this help.

Comment

• Yeah I agree with VictoriaZ. I did tell my friend i dislike the guy but she always wanted to make use of him to provide her with free transport thus it ended up our lunch he would be tagging along.

Comment

• well... i have a lot of girlfriends like you all too... and it seems that i am the most "not-flirty" when i think i am quite... so imagine their powers... lucky thing is i don go clubbing. and i seldom mix with the group of friends now. i really feel a lot better alone. and i guess i won't ever be lucky enough like u girls to look for a bf who can stand my obsession in MU. my exs don't ever know why i like to doll myself up. They always say that "they like can already"... but MU really boots the confidence in girls...

Comment

• Originally posted by tingkle
                    well... i have a lot of girlfriends like you all too... and it seems that i am the most "not-flirty" when i think i am quite... so imagine their powers... lucky thing is i don go clubbing. and i seldom mix with the group of friends now. i really feel a lot better alone. and i guess i won't ever be lucky enough like u girls to look for a bf who can stand my obsession in MU. my exs don't ever know why i like to doll myself up. They always say that "they like can already"... but MU really boots the confidence in girls...
                    Yeah. Agree with U totally. But I think sometime going out with 1 close friend is also not bad. Tingkle dont be too bei guan, you will find the guy that love your everything one day, It's just a matter of time. Good tip is dont go for those who is very da nan ren zhu yi (man idea) dont know how to explain. Haha.

Comment

• I also have flirty good friends. But I think you might want to have a tlk with her and ask her to perhaps take more care of you next time.

Its like my friend had got a friend to send her back but because she did not want me to go back alone, she asked him to send me back as well. How sweet.

Comment

• cotters are you all yourself with friends? sometime I find hard to be myself, not that I dont want, but I seem not to dare. I think is really hard to show myself out, any suggestions or books to read on? Ah. Cause I think if I dont show myself out, I wont feel comfortable with friends I guess.

Comment

• guess all this are interpersonal skills to achieve through experience. i feel that if i'm unable to show my real self in front of my friends, then they are not really my soulmates... but nonetheless they are still my friends... only that i only do things that they will be interested in...

Comment

• guess we all face the same problems sometimes like how frineds arent accommodating and sensitive enough..
                            but all is well..cos i'm so truly grateful for cozycot!
                            cos we can all openly share our interests and obsessions!
                            hahah!
                            recently, there's this friend who came up to me and asked where i got my hair/fringe done..
                            and i told her i got this cut pretty long ago but i trim my fringe myself..
                            and she gave me a weird look, like she was suspecting i'm not telling her the truth..
                            maybe she thought i was unwilling to tell her cos i dun wanna share beauty secrets..
                            i felt totally absurd and she wasnt even nice in asking to begin with..
                            i told my clse fren about it and they all thought she was weird...
                            my my...
                            anyways, maybe we gals can arrange and meet up and yak all about gal stuff and cosmetics! haha
                            love ya babes!

Comment

• yuppie. That will be great. Haha. Maybe you all can help me out in image changing. Haha. I look too much like china girl, now trying not to look like. Ah. Meet up re,member to wait for me. Haha. Will be back during June. Hehe. Maybe we can bring some of our favourite cosmetics and give comments or talk like those friends who are new but interesting. Dont know how to explain.

Dew Drop, I think is alright. Sometime there are always people who are like that. What most important is be yourself and stay happy, no one can steal the happiness away from you unless yourself. Really. That;s what I learnt during my polytechnic. Cause last time I very sensitive, if there is any thing wrong, I will surely fault myself first, so I never had a happy day before. Haha.
                              Last edited by VictoriaZ; 19-02-2006, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• Am I narrow-minded? I feel "lost"

I should be happy that my buddy has finally found a boyfriend after 1 year of being single. However, i feel upset and left-out. Ever since she starts dating (2 weeks back), i am "left on the shelf".

She has stopped asking me out often... though she did ask me to join her boyfriend and her friends, i feel uncomfortable. I don't like the idea that I'm not the priority person she wants to invite.. is just happen that we were chatting online and she happen to mention and ask if i want to join.

What happen to me !!!! Why i am so narrow-minded.... Now i'm actually trying to avoid her.

Comment

Working...
                                X