Party Costumes/Masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Costumes/Masks

I'm invited to this Masquerades party at a ballroom in this hotel. I've planned my outfit, a flowing satin dress with lots of sequins. Now I need a party mask!!! Best one which is gold or silver in colour with lots of sequins or feathers, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in Singapore!!! Please help! Where can I find a place that sells lots of beautiful and fanciful party mask??? My party's in 10 Days TimE!!!!! HELP!!

hmm. i can think of this shop at Holland Village call Party with Us. and another shop called Foreigners House of Costumes at middle Road, where u can rent costumes masks etc.

but then again, i think making your own mask is better. since you can choose the beads and feathers etc to match your dress!

Comment

hey deary,i saw some masks at topshop wisma...maybe you could try there?Or any of those party shops,e.g at holland V...

Comment

Thanks!

Do you all know the exact location for the party mask at holland village?

In estimation, how much do they cost?

Is it very expensive? As in above $50 etc

Comment

that shop is right above Foster's. there is this staircase that leads u up to the shop

Comment

I've seen some at the costume house at Selegie, just diagonally opposite Paradiz. It's next to a famous (I think) chicken rice store

Comment

1. for hire: do a search on eguide.com.sg for party/costume shop... you'll sure find some.

2 purchase: I think the shop that elita mention in Holland V. also has a branch in centre point 3rd or 4th floor, near where the lift is.
              I believe Toy R'Us would have some too.

3: DIY: must check out Spotlights for all the material supplies...
              Yes.. Glossie's idea is wonderful too... Face Painting!! Best get Aqua paint as it can be washed off easily but you'll need few different colours to do a pretty one. Kryolan is available from Cosmoprof (Paradiz... more selection there), they comes in palette and singles,
              I love face painting particularly doing it for kids!!!
              Last edited by GG; 09-01-2005, 03:28 PM.

Comment

i went Great World City today and i saw the amsks!
                it's at this shop, #02-36. it sells magic related stuff, and near the counter, it has those sequinned masks that u wera with an elastic at the back. they have a few designs, so i thnk u can try there

Comment

Where to rent Lord of the rings costume?

Hey people,
                  i need help!!!

Any idea where i can rent costumes from lord of the rings?
                  Any of the characters in the show will do.

My friend needs to rent the costume..and anyone has any idea where he can go to rent it??

Please respond!! it's urgent!

Comment

liyun86: i think as dandelion mentioned, you can try the shop opposite selegie.. somewhere around the soya bean curd shop.. house of costumes or something like that.. i've seen the shop too! but didn't go in to look around though.. not exactly sure if they have the costume you need..

Comment

That is House of costumes i believe..

Comment

yah yah! they don't have the costume of the character your friend is looking for? that's the only place i know of though..

not much help.. haha!

Comment

Originally posted by chiri
                          yah yah! they don't have the costume of the character your friend is looking for? that's the only place i know of though..

not much help.. haha!
                          hee =)
                          it's okay~
                          i found a couple of places for him to rent his costume..but i think he is 2 lazy to call them up and check..

oh well, i am going today with him to check some out..will update if i see anything nice.

Comment

guys are like that.. need some pushing!

then there'll be a list of costume rental shops that's coming up! no more worries if there's a costume party!

Comment

Originally posted by chiri
                              guys are like that.. need some pushing!

then there'll be a list of costume rental shops that's coming up! no more worries if there's a costume party!
                              yeah~ haha.

i went house of costume and no1 costume house today.
                              no1 coustume hse is better, the variety is better. house of costume is smaller..

Comment

Working...
                              X