Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I've PM-ed you

Comment

• erm, if u r fated to have stretchmark, u will have even if you apply those creams.that's what my colleague told me. but the consolation i had for myself is, at least i applied, else the stretchmarks would've been much worst. (i tried palmers/clarins/physiogel/baby lotion/baby oil cos at different stage, palmers dosent work for me.clarins started to becum too 'dry' & i have to put baby lotion on top of applying cos the itch started to becum unbearable with the stretching). i started applying since wk 8 onwards but it's still came out during the last 2 mths.

Comment

• any tried laser to remove stretch marks?

Comment

• Seems like Palmer's and Avent are quite popular. Which one should I try out first?

I also noticed Palmer's has a wide range - lotion, cream, etc. What are the differences?

Wondering which one should I try first?

Comment

• There is a lot of stretch mark treatment available on the market these days. Some treatments are more effective in fading or even eliminating stretch marks, but the success of the treatment depends on a few different things. First of all is the color and age of the stretch marks. If they have faded to a flesh color they are much harder to heal. Second of all, ethnicity and heredity play a role in which creams, oils and other products or equipment will succeed in healing stretch marks.

The cheapest stretch mark treatment available is creams made especially for stretch marks. The most effective creams contain ingredients such as cocoa butter, lanolin and wheat germ oil. These creams actually heal and rebuild the damaged skin. While they may not be able to completely eliminate stretch marks, they may at least make the stretch marks fade to a barely visible scar. A good recommendation will be Palmer Cocoa Butter Cream.

Another popular & effective cream that you might wish to consider is Strivectin. It has a bioactive topical formula that has a combination of skin firming agents to reduce visible wrinkles and make skin appear firmer.

Comment

• honestly, those cremes won't work if you don't even keep yourself hydrated. Since I got pregnant I've been drinking much more water to hydrate myself & avoid getting swollen feet that much. I've had stretchmarks before due to puberty but thank God I haven't had any new ones since I got preggy.

Also, using those moisturizing bath gels/bodywash helps. I've been using Oil of Olay bodywash + Bio Oil and still no stretchmarks on my tummy upto now (I'm 39 weeks pregnant already )

Comment

• I bought palmer's stretch mark cream during my 3rd months. I applied it every night. However my belly has something like red rashes during my 4th months . I wonder is it normal?

Therefore i stop using the stretch marks cream and i change to normal lotion to moisturize my tummy.
                Will the rashes disappear or shall I change to normal baby oil?

Comment

• Share online purchase for Trilastin stretch mark cream? Best in market

Hi All,

Have any1 try Trilastin stretch mark cream? Heard it is the best in treatment & prevention with 60 days guarantee. Am thinking of sharing coz can have more discounts & savings in shipment cost as it is only available online.

Can check out TriLASTIN Advanced Stretch Marks Removal Cream

Comment

• i'm using clarins body tonic oil. used up one bottle already & i'm starting my second one. its so expensive but i actually find the scent very soothing. i use it every night on my tummy. as for my bust and butt area, i use clarins stretchmark control cream instead. i'm hoping for no stretchmarks too!! so far so good... i'm going into my 5th month of pregnancy.

Comment

• I wonder if stretch marks of a woman from preganancy and stretchmarks from slimming down is the same. Is there much worst of the two? Removing this might be different formula and different treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by eugenawonderful88 View Post
                        I wonder if stretch marks of a woman from preganancy and stretchmarks from slimming down is the same. Is there much worst of the two? Removing this might be different formula and different treatment.
                        Same ah..both happens when u hav drier skin and gain weight too fast...anw i used bio oil and coco butter when i was preggie all e way frm 1st trimester...no marks..cld be e stuff worked or tt i didnt gain too much wgt during e 9 mths

Comment

• Originally posted by xlck View Post
                          Same ah..both happens when u hav drier skin and gain weight too fast...anw i used bio oil and coco butter when i was preggie all e way frm 1st trimester...no marks..cld be e stuff worked or tt i didnt gain too much wgt during e 9 mths
                          I also use bio oil and palmers cocoa butter both are very effective for me too. My stretch marks lightened and now less noticeable.

Comment

• I honestly do not believe in cream I think it needs treatment of the doctor. But not so familiar what treatment is it specifically.

Comment

• Estelle & Thild Eco-organic Mother & Baby Care

Our local organic skincare store www.naturelova.com has recently launched Estelle & Thild Mother and Care care range. I read lots of good reviews about this brand in European media.

I've been buying skincare from this website and trusts the quality of the products they bring in. Am gonna try the Stretch Mark Oil!

Comment

• PHYTOCARE Papaya Ointment With Calendula. It's made in Australia and organic. You can find it at new beauty boutique ArglyDuckling ArglyDuckling | Lip Treatment - Skincare

Comment

Working...
                                X