Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks coccomie!

Comment

• i've got 3 pumps - Ameda Dual, Avent Manual and Medela Mini Electric (Single), for me, Avent Manual is the best pump, very contradicting coz its the cheapest of the 3...

Comment

• Me too! I love my Avent manual the most. I bring it out with me everyday. I use my Ameda Lactaline at home for first and last pump sessions.

Comment

• the good thing about manual pump is that you dont have to worry about batteries or power adaptor...its really hasslefree. and also you can just pump based on your hand strength..unlike electric pump, sometimes its quite slow...and if you change the mode too fast, the nipples might hurt..hheh..just my 2cents...

happy pumping!!

Comment

• Hey Moms! It's great that you are all breastfeeding your kids! very good for both Mum and baby. But when are you thinking of stopping? I came across an article about a mum that is still breastfeeding her 8 year old kid! http://bit.ly/cQZhKy What do you think about that?

Comment

• if you will need to travel around eg. to work and at home. A manual pump will be good as you don't have to find plug.

Comment

• Hi mummies,

I have 1 unit Ameda Lactaline new and unopened.
                Pls PM me if you are interested.
                Free delivery to local address.

Comment

• Here are some breastfeeding tips =) These tips really helped me when my baby was very young.
                  http://sg.theasianparent.com/article...orking-mothers

Comment

• medela freestyle is good! work like pisa but much lighter

Comment

• im a first time mummy.. shld i go for a second hand pump instaed?? im worried i dun have the flow for my bb..

Comment

• Any cotters interested to buy brand new Medela Freestyle breast pump? For serious buyers, do PM me for details.

Comment

• Hi mommies,

do like us on our page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv-C...859350?fref=ts

Comment

• I will recommend medela freestyle, costly but very good.

Comment

• Ameda Lactaline is good and not too 'overwhelming' for first timers

Comment

• Pigeon electric breast pump

My baby is 6 months old,& I breastfed her exclusively for these 6 months - thanks to Pigeon Electric breast pump! It seemed impossible cos I'm a medical doctor & work odd, long hours. I was discouraged by family& friends& colleagues. However, Pigeon made a tough task bearable. It is comfortable, relatively noiseless& almost effortless. Thank u Pigeon!

Comment

Working...
                                X