X'mas cookies exchanges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X'mas cookies exchanges

Not sure if this is a good idea but suddenly had this thought since there are quite a number of ladies here who have the interests in baking.

X'mas is around the corner in 76 days to count down to. I would like to organise a cookies exchange get together where we exchange some cookies 1 week before x'mas. If the respond is good & have @ least 8 to join, we will carry out this. What do you ladies think about it?

To join this, the cookies MUST be homemade by you.
    Brought ones are not counted.

Interested parties do drop in your name:

1) BubblyGal
    2) taredolphin
    3) karmadearie
    4) michelle
    Last edited by BubblyGal; 04-11-2006, 12:57 AM.

Originally posted by BubblyGal
    Not sure if this is a good idea but suddenly had this thought since there are quite a number of ladies here who have the interests in baking.

X'mas is around the corner in 76 days to count down to. I would like to organise a cookies exchange get together where we exchange some cookies 1 week before x'mas. If the respond is good & have @ least 8 to join, we will carry out this. What do you ladies think about it?

1) BubblyGal

Just any cookies made by our own???

Comment

taredolphin: yup just any cookies make by ourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblyGal

1) BubblyGal
        2) taredolphin

Comment

looking at all the threads on baking u gals have, i think my cookies will not be able to be up to standard...

Comment

twinkleblue: Do join in the fun if you are interested. Its the thoughts & heart that counts.

Comment

i do hope to join. provided i learnt how to bake. =>
              it seems fun baking =p

Comment

Is it a one to one exchange or do we bake more for everyone to try..

Comment

That haven't decide yet. Its up to how comfortable to all those joining want a 1 - 1 exchange or everyone will have a share of everythings?

Comment

a share of everything!! haa. opps. i havent even learn baking. hmm. i am finding places to learn baking. any recommendations?

Comment

Read from recipes and try out?..that is what I do..everything turn out fine so far
                      I thought that sharing would be good?what if I see someone eating a super yummy cookie and I cant have a bite of it?..lol

Comment

hmm. but i dont even know the ingredients name. haha. seldom cooked, what more about baking with those different flours. =p

Comment

Oh..usually it is quite simple if it is a local recipe and most items can be found in supermarkets/red man..

Comment

haa. okok. but would like to join at least one baking lesson. =p
                            for fun and for learning. =D

Comment

so if you girls are keen, do drop your names down.

Comment

Working...
                              X