• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hubby going rockhampton end of this mth till mid next mth

Comment

• Originally posted by bluerosie View Post
      my hubby going rockhampton end of this mth till mid next mth
      oh end of this month? I thought most participant of the exercise will go around the same time unless it's a different exercise?

Comment

• they have many batches I think..so depends which 1 your SO goes to

Comment

• floresa: hi there! my SO went there last year for around 2 months. i could hardly cope with it cos I was staying together with him and not seeing him everyday out of the sudden is really quite hard for me to get used.

but eventually I just used the spare personal time to catch up with my friends and do lots of shopping and before i know it, he is back.

dont fret too much okie? take care!

Comment

• bluerosie: i see, thanks for the info!!

leyna: Wow 2 months? That's quite long *** sigh. I'm actually still trying to digest the news now even though he's leaving in less than 2 weeks from now.... But yea, I *** that I'll get used to it eventually, and like you, will probably spend those times more on myself as well as friends and families. Thanks for the consolation!

Comment

• hi all my bf was supposed to go overseas for training and i spotted a strip of 3 condoms in his bag.

im very worried. im wondering is it a must to bring the SAF issued condoms along before they can head out for their R&R or is he bringing it along because he intends to use it..

Comment

• My bf is with the RSAF, do RSAF give out condoms before their overseas trips??

Comment

• Hi paperhearts, which airbase is your bf at? how long is your relationship? do you feel that sometimes hard to give them trust? yr bf working shifts also i guess..?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lotus277 View Post
                    My bf is with the RSAF, do RSAF give out condoms before their overseas trips??
                    It is a requirement that servicemen are given condoms before overseas trips. They need to acknowledge for the condoms on paper, but they can choose not to take the condoms.

Comment

• Hello everyone , good morning . I was looking up for "life of a military rsaf regular gf / Wife " and this thread pop so I have a read and somewhat found solace in it and decided to sign up so I can post and share my experience too . Anyway I am a newbie here , recently started dating ( 3 months ) a RSAF regular and he's a pilot (judging from what everyone is posting I Guess I'm a bit unlucky eh ??????" Relationship seems to be going well but I Guess I'm just overthinking and I need to let it out and ask for opinions. You see I wasn't together with him during his crucial training days . When he was in US for his pilot training he was with his ex gf however while he was there she cheated on him so he found out and dump her . What I'm worried about is that this incident might affect us in the future . I know he have trust issues . Also his parents didn't know the actual reason why they broke up and is still in contact with the ex (how liddat ((( ) Also how do you guys cope with last minute cancelled plans and etc ? Like last week we were suppose to hv dinner at 8 pm ( he was suppose to picked me up ) but he ended at 11 pm so plan got cancelled . I got a bit upset but didn't show it to him but to make up for it he send me to work the next day (at 4am) despite having work himself at 8:30 am. Also I'm going to assume that it's pretty Normal to get very late reply and him not texting the whole day ?? Nevertheless , what can I do to be a more supportive gf ?

Comment

Working...
                      X