Slimming candy from Japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slimming candy from Japan!

This product is from japan and I first heard of it on the taiwanese show, Nu Ren Wo Zui Da. I heard it is a very hot selling item in japan and their products are flying off the shelves!!
    It's not available here yet, but i heard that it's coming soon!

Last edited by clpersonal; 07-06-2006, 11:21 AM.

I have seen these product from the show and their mag, i wanted my sister friend to get it from japan but they don't understand what is all the product about and can't find it.

So happy they're coming here do you know whem they're coming?

Comment

Wa!
      I can't wait! Hope it's cheap though

Comment

Do you think it's really possible to lose weight by EATING candies?

Comment

Hairy seeds in my tummy doesn't exactly sound comfortable.
          But I'm game to try it! Hope it reaches our shores soon!

Comment

Slf, i don't think u'll be able to feel the hairy seeds in your stomach! Heard from my friend its out of stock in japan as well. It must be really popular.

Pinkdewy, if you just eat these candies hoping to achieve miracle weight loss, i think it's unrealistic. As with most diet products, they don't work without sensible diet and exercise and healthy lifestyle. This is more like a snack replacement. For eg if you feel like snacking while working in the office, this would be something you can suck on and it'll keep you full until yr next meal since it'll expand in your stomach. For the long term, i think it'll be effective since your overall calorie intake will be reduced if you replace your usual afternoon snack with something as simple as this.
            In any case, i think there's really no harm trying this. Look at the ingredients, it does not have those strong chemicals in most diet products that will give you side effects like dry mouth, increased heart rate etc. Just my worth.

Really excited about trying this once it hits our shores!
            Don't think it'll be too expensive though. It's just sweets.

Comment

Totally agree with clpersonal!
              snack replacement is just what i need as i tend to snack and put on weight
              but when will it b coming, anyone knows??

Comment

Originally posted by sue87
                Totally agree with clpersonal!
                snack replacement is just what i need as i tend to snack and put on weight
                but when will it b coming, anyone knows??

Wondering if we can order this online?? So eager to try..

Comment

I am not an unrealistic person.
                  I nv ever thought that eating something will help to lose weight.

If you really want to lose weight, why not drink mor water and eat more fruits instead of buying this 'miracle' candy?

Comment

sigh... i think many of us lack willpower to refrain from eating food... at least i know i am one of those. that's my price to pay for being greedy!

Comment

ooo i want to try this candy out, i hope it tastes sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by dodger
                        sigh... i think many of us lack willpower to refrain from eating food... at least i know i am one of those. that's my price to pay for being greedy!
                        I'm one of them too!

Comment

when will it be available in singapore? is it costly?

Comment

Anyone knows when it will be selling in store??

Comment

i thought i saw somthing similiar at carrefour... but i dont think its the actual one.... wonder when will it be in store?

Comment

Working...
                              X