No announcement yet.

Fitness First Members & Guests fall in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!! I've used the 5-day trial pass and I didn't sign up, although I felt kinda tempted to... =)

Regarding the attire (which is just really old-lookiing baggy tshirt and shorts), they only loan it to you; you return it when you are leaving the gym. So there's no need to pay for anything. Hope that helps! =)

Have fun on your trial!

I wonder if I can go for a second trial haha....

Comment

• hey thanks for the reply. =) May I know why you did not sign up? Is it because the fee is too expensive? I wonder if they allow us not to sign for a fixed period, and pay by giro on a monthly basis.

Comment

• Hi, like to find out if anyone has taken up a weekend membership package from Fitness First here?

I just heard from a colleague that he had signed up a 1 year package for weekend access (Fri, Sat, Sun and public hols) for all SG clubs and worldwide at SGD99net. He signed up in Aug'09.

Do you all think it is worth it?

Comment

• No worth it... Since currently they are giving free workout for members that are with them for 1 year plus to bring a friend in for free on weekend (Sat & Sun)

Comment

• melorinz, think is ok. Since you get to use on Public holidays and friday.

So far the member bring friend promotion does not allow member to bring guest on Public holidays and friday. But well, most important you know you will be fully utilizing the facilities on these days

Comment

• hi currently fitness first is giving 5 days free promo.. will they force you to buy their membership after 5 days?

Comment

• Usually they ***... They are one of the will not pester club... They call once or twice only...

Comment

• Two Fitness First membership to let go. Membership will expire in May 2010. Anybody interested please contact me at [email protected]
                  thank you

Comment

• Looking for Fitness first transfer

Hi, am looking for fitness first membership with 2-3 months left. If you wish to transfer, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Comment

• hi, anyone can recommend a good personal trainer? at one george st preferrably.

TIA!

Comment

• Anyone gg to the gym today? I am new to the club

Comment

• Originally posted by wjlynn01 View Post
                          Anyone gg to the gym today? I am new to the club
                          I going to AMK Branch on Monday... I have stopped gym a while... If you dun mind I can join you... But I will be also having my first gym instructor session...

Comment

• hi emily..mostly i'll prefer to go town and i'll be gg to capital tower today...join me if you can

Comment

• I will go One Raffles Place once a week... Maybe we can meet there...

Comment

• im wondering whether it's possible to get gym membership about $100 for one club in fitness first? im asking this on behalf of a friend. hopefully it's the OGS club. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X