• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested to take over? My package ends March 2013
    SMS me at 90299927

Comment

• What kind of package ... Plz give some detail.Thanks

Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
      Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan | Hair Transplant | Laser Treatments | Skincare Treatments | Dermatology

Comment

• Hi..interested in getting a short term gym membership from march to probably june? Do let me know if u intend to transfer..thanks!

Comment

• how is fitness first in amk ? has anyone tried ?

Comment

• ^Place is very small. Can be packed if you attend GX. The best branch for me is still Tampines. Well maintained. Filthiest branch is Paragon!

Comment

• Not looking to buy/takeover Fitness First package anymore!

Originally posted by cosheruppls View Post
              Hi is this pkg still avail? Please Whatsapp/SMS me at X i am keen thanks!
              Not looking to buy/takeover Fitness First package anymore. Please do not contact this handphone number thanks!

Comment

• Looking to takeover fitness first platinum membership from now onwards to the next one year ,please pm me the details. Thank you.

Comment

• Consider taking over FF platinum package - possible SGD100 a month for 1.5 years? If yes, please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

• Hi all,

I am letting go of my membership at Fitness First. Currently a Platinum Member. You can visit any outlets in Singapore, and bring a guest along during weekends and attend all the classes and use all the facilities. I will take care of the admin charge for transfer of membership.
                    Monthly Charge= SGD 150
                    Months remaining in my membership = 5 months till end 2013.

Good for others who will want to try out the membership yet not willing to commit for long term.
                    They used to have the 4 months try out at a higher price but as of 2013 they removed the 4 months package and now minimal commitment is 1 year.
                    So if you are interested to know if you can commit to a gym membership for a few months, please contact me at 90013891.

Thanks!

Comment

• Hi all! I'm thinking of either rejoining Fitness First or signing up with True Fitness. Does anyone have any idea how the 2 compare, particularly with regard to the Tampines branches? I'm interested to know more about the facilities, the membership and joining/admin fees, as well as your experience in the centres. Thank you!

Comment

• Fitness first is really great, with great instructors and the environment makes one feel very relaxed! =)

Comment

• Anyone looking for gym buddy?
                          I'm looking for a female gym buddy from FitnessFirst so that we could go gym together (as my friends aren't having any membership )

Reason: It can be quite

PM me or email me at [email protected]!

Comment

• Planning to sign up for gym but I can't decide to go fitness first, amore or california. Which do you all prefer?

Comment

• Im looking for a 6 months FF passport or Tampines Home membership. Please PM me if you're looking for take over!
                              Last edited by barbiegirl; 28-10-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

• hi all,

anyone interested to take over my fitness first membership for around 2 months. my membership will end at end of jan 2014.
                                good for those who wants to try out the gym facilities before they sign up for long term membership.

pm me if interested.

thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X